We come from different fields. Different backgrounds. Different countries. But our people have this in common: a passion for making a positive impact on the world.We are in the business of making big things possible when it really matters.Our clients span health, energy, and transportation industries as well as government agencies in the United States and Europe. We give them the data, insights, and deep implementation expertise they need to deliver results that matter to consumers, citizens, and communities.
About the team:
- Collaborate with others to define and implement optimal, complete solutions based on stakeholder needs.
- Apply and generates best practices in multiple technical domains using various technology products and services.
- Ensure solutions are developed and packaged in an easily consumable and repeatable way for customers and
- internal technical teams.
- Capture and share best practice knowledge with the internal technical teams
What we need you to know and bring:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (e. g., Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline) or experiences
- Minimum of three (3) years of software development experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft. NET and other programming languages
Skill you know or are willing to learn:
- Experience with. NET Core
- Experience designing and developing enterprise software.
- Experience deploying applications to the cloud
- Strong written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Experience with large-scale, high availability server architectures
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
https://www. dol. gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c. pdf
San Diego, CA (CA74)