Account Executive job
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Identifies and develops new business opportunities; keeps and grows existing client relationships; offers solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; closes business; meets set sales target.
• Identifies and solicits new business; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
• Services and grows relationships in existing base of clients.
• Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
• Delivers effective sales presentations.
• Steers clients based on market, platform and station information.
• Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
• Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
• Negotiates rates based on iHeartMedia’s budgets.
• Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
• Ensures prompt payments.
• Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
• Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with iHeartMedia resources.
• Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets.
• Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
• Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
• Strong client service relationship-building skills
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Negotiation and closing proficiency
• Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
• Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
• Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
• Flexibility and creativity
• Professional appearance
• Strong interpersonal skills
• 2+ years in media/advertising sales is preferred, but not required
• SalesForce experience is a plus
• High school diploma, college degree preferred
• None required
Minneapolis, MN: 1600 Utica Avenue South, Suite 500, 55416
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
_Click Here To Learn More About Us:_
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx
Similar jobs in the area
The John Roberts Company has provided printing and marketing solutions for over 65 years to our clients. This established company who has been recognized in the printing industry for over 10 years as one of the best places to work. The printing industry is...Read more
Job Description CloudLibrary Account Executive National Accounts Job Description: The CL Account Executive, National Accounts position is primarily responsible for the revenue growth of designated high opportunity cloudLibrary accounts in an assigned...Read more
Job Description Are you apprehensive about your professional future? Take control of your career and join Paycom on our journey to digitally transform the world of HR. Within our sales organization, you will find innovation, recognition and support. Our...Read more
Job Description We are seeking an Account Executive to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue. Responsibilities: Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers Prospect...Read more
Shipt is a membership-based marketplace that helps people get the things they need, like fresh produce and household essentials, from stores they trust. Help people save time and have fun while you're at it - there's never been a better time to join Shipt...Read more
Retirement benefits or accounts . Inform account supervisor regularly of account progress as well as potential problems, i.e., client/agency relations, budget...Read more
Drive with Uber and earn money anytime it works for you. Driving is an easy way to earn extra, and it’s totally flexible around your schedule. You decide when and how much you drive. What you need to know: Earn great money: The more you drive, the more you...Read more
Compensation commensurate with experience, with a base salary starting in the $90,000 range, plus commission....Read more
Account Executive , Ticket Sales DEPARTMENT: Ticket Sales REPORTS TO: Manager, Ticket Sales STATUS: Non-Exempt POSITION SUMMARY (PURPOSE OF POSITION): Outbound Ticket Sales, & New Business Development ...Read more
The Account Executive is responsible for driving revenue via new sales, up-sells/cross-sells and renewals of Outsell's software solutions in a defined territory of dealer clients within the United ...Read more
The Account Executive will execute a sales plan to develop a portfolio of customers through networking and in person meetings....Read more
Create and present executive portfolio review meetings with customers. The Account Executive has primary responsibility to discover opportunities, maintain...Read more