Bluecore is the leading Decisioning Platform for Commerce, powering unique interactions by unifying customer and catalog data. At Bluecore, we are empowering the world's top retail marketing organizations to take meaningful, immediate action on data through the creation of highly targeted audiences for multi-channel use.
New York CitySalesFull-timeFor experienced retail marketing technology sellers, join our mission and embrace the e-commerce revolution!
Bluecore is a retail marketing technology company that is reimagining the way retailers communicate with shoppers. The 2019 launch of Bluecore Communicate™ introduces retailers to a fundamentally different email solution that replaces manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. More than 400 retail brands, including Staples, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, TomboyX, and Bass Pro Shops, increase their marketing performance with less effort through Bluecore. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.Currently we are looking for an established high performing Account Executive to drive new business. This role is responsible for generating sales opportunities through outbound prospecting and converting market leads. The ideal candidate will have a track record of selling multi-faceted engagements in the eCommerce industry, be comfortable navigating complex organizations and technical stacks. Candidate must have a broad understanding of the marketing technology ecosystem and a background selling into retailers.
- Build and maintain a consistently healthy pipeline by sourcing and securing qualified sales opportunities within a defined book of business
- Exceptional Salesforce hygiene to provide up to date and accurate ongoing forecasts
- Gain Command of Bluecore Message - ability to master the business problem we solve, the value Bluecore provides and why it is unique in the marketplace
- Conduct well-informed and consultative meetings with senior level executives to demonstrate the business value of the Bluecore Platform that clearly articulates our innovative products
- Negotiate balanced initial commercial deal terms, renewals and expansions that profit Bluecore while benefiting the client; shepherd the deal through legal negotiation
- 7-10 years demonstrated track record of winning new business in high tech/MarTech space coupled with strong contacts in retail. Experience selling web-based software as a service (SaaS) applications with eCommerce/online retail experience strongly preferred
- Location in metro NYC area; work out of Manhattan office
- Consistent and proven delivery of attaining quota targets and maintaining a healthy pipeline
- Extremely well-versed in Retailer-specific marketing challenges and solutions landscape
- Passionate about forecast accuracy and sales hygiene. Dedicated follow up skills that allow nothing to fall through the cracks.
- Strong executive presence and great presentation skills along with high confidence in engaging with executive decision makers. Prior experience selling directly to and ability to influence C-level executives.
- Powerful communication and interpersonal skills. Highly articulate via phone, email and in person is a differentiator, along with a positive engaged approach to working collaboratively with internal colleagues and external partners.
- Inspired by working in in a constantly changing and evolving work environment where growth is non-stop.
- Ability to travel up to 40%
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance- Daily catered lunch and snacks- 401(k) plan- Monthly fitness reimbursement for a gym membership or fitness classes- Monthly public transportation reimbursement- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policyAt Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.