HSP Direct is seeking an Account Management Assistant with a passion for conservative politics to contribute to its account management team. If you are a committed conservative, have a passion and ability to help outstanding nonprofits, are willing to learn, can communicate with clients, plan events and want to join one of the most prestigious and trusted conservative direct mail agencies in the country, then this is your opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Balances and prioritizes multiple projects within tight deadlines while paying strict attention to detail.
- Serves as a trusted advisor to clients and become an irreplaceable piece of the client’s business.
- Develops strong, trusted relationships with HSP staff.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
Account Management Department:
- Prepare and distribute meeting agendas
- Assist with quarterly and yearly client planning, including projections, budgeting and mail volume
- Arrange Client Christmas gifts and cards, as well as other special occasion gifts
- Assist with sponsorships, travel arrangements, client meetings, etc. as needed
- Assist on two or more client accounts
- Proofread copy and send to client for approval
- Manage planning calendars
- Other tasks as needed
- Coordinate Creative Strategy Meetings
- Set agenda, attend meetings, take and distribute notes following meeting
- Help with preparation for management and client health meetings
- Assist with hiring, interviewing, and onboarding new employees
- Organize and submit a monthly expense report
- Track and record employee expenses quarterly to compare with set budget
- Prepare marketing materials and proposals for potential client meetings
- Manage contracts and onboarding protocol for new clients
Capitol Hill House/Event Planning
- Plan and execute events at our company-owned townhouse in D.C.
- Arrange catering, drinks, theme (if applicable) and miscellaneous details prior to event
- Form guest lists and track RSVPs leading up to each event
- Keep track of house inventories and order new supplies when needed
- Act as liaison for house schedule
- Assist with the development and implementation of HSP’s social media strategy
- Help with award submissions, if needed
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, preferably in political science, advertising, or marketing
Compensation is commensurate with experience and skills.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. HSP Direct will not sponsor work visas.
If this challenge seems like a great fit for you and you would like a promising career path, please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com, and indicate your interest in the Account Management Assistant position.
HSP Direct is a full-service, direct mail fundraising agency. Committed to delivering innovation, creativity, and performance, HSP Direct collaborates with its clients to help them achieve the fundraising results they demand. With deep expertise and a proven track record in copy writing, production, and analysis, HSP Direct conceptualizes, coordinates and executes fundraising programs that help their clients achieve their goals. Today, HSP Direct has more than 70 employees and mails more than 75 million packages per year.
THE WASHINGTON POST NAMES HSP DIRECT A 2019 TOP WASHINGTON-AREA WORKPLACE
HSP Direct has been named one of The Washington Post’s 2019 Top Workplaces in the Washington, D.C. area. Selection is based solely on employee feedback gathered through an anonymous third-party survey administered by research partner Energage, LLC, which measured several aspects of workplace culture, including alignment, execution, and connection. This year’s list honors more than 150 companies including government contractors, law firms, nonprofits, schools, and businesses.