Informatica helps you make data ready for use in any way possible, so you can put truly great data at the center of everything you do. Working with a robust ecosystem of more than 400 global partners—including the leading systems integrators, resellers, and ISVs—Informatica enables you to access, integrate, and trust your information assets and receive maximum value from your investment. Tap into our deep industry knowledge, extensive systems integration and services expertise, specialized solutions, and proven capabilities.
Account Manager, FinServ - Central Commercial
Location: Columbus, Ohio US
Job Number: 26954
Position Title: Senior Portfolio Representative
The Account Manager, Financial Services & Insurance (FSI) Central Commercial, directly sells enterprise software solutions across the breadth of the companys products and drives incremental license and subscription revenue. This role develops and owns the relationship within assigned accounts/territory and maximizes Informaticas footprint within them. Incumbents effectively collaborate with other teams, including pre-sales, professional services, marketing, channel management, finance and customer support, as well as external parties such as Alliances and Channel Partners. This is a field sales position where extensive travel to the customers location is regularly expected and key to the performance of the role. Travel is up to and may exceed 50%, based on the needs of the business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Expands sales within existing and/or new accounts while building relationships with key decision makers.
* Develops and executes a strategic and comprehensive business plan for each account, including identifying core customer requirements and mapping the benefits of Informaticas solutions to customer business requirements.
* Timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc.).
* Accountable for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and the implementation of agreed account and business plans.
* Collaborates with Marketing to develop an effective plan for the accounts, to include events, seminars, and roadmap sessions.
* Promotes Informaticas products, maximizes brand recognition and mindshare at all levels, and publicizes success stories.
* Provides customer feedback to internal stakeholders for product, systems, and process improvements.
* At this level, incumbents will have expert-level knowledge of selling the companys products and services.
* Assigned accounts are larger and of the most complex nature, where assigned quota is typically higher than lesser-scoped portfolio sales role levels. (Size of quota may be relative to complexity and nature of account set.)
* Incumbents routinely sell-to and interact with executive-level customer decision makers, to include up to CXO levels.
Knowledge & Skills
* Holds expert-level experience and uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
* Deep industry knowledge and understanding of a customers decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
* Expert-level presentation, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement.
* Complete, big-picture understanding of the business and technical contexts of key accounts.
* Driven, self-starter who exudes leadership on account set and compels others to get on board.
* Fully adept at consultative effectiveness and establishing trust with internal and external customers.
* Fully functional knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
Education & Experience
* BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
* Minimum 8+ years of relevant software / cloud solutions sales experience
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager, FinServ - Central Commercial
At Informatica, We DATA. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join#LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Columbus, Ohio US