Mattel is a leading global children's entertainment company that specializes in design and production of quality toys and consumer products. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic franchises, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, American Girl®, Fisher-Price®, Thomas & Friends® and MEGA®, as well as other popular brands that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 40 locations and sell products in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world's leading retail and technology companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in exploring the wonder of childhood and empowering kids to reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
(minorities/female/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity)
Sr Account Manager – Digital Marketing, Boston or Newburyport, MA
Matter is an independent and thriving brand elevation agency unifying PR, social media, creative services, search marketing and digital marketing. From fast growth startups to established brands, we work with clients across diverse industries, including technology, consumer and professional services. We immerse ourselves in our clients’ worlds so that we can develop and execute strategic, content-rich campaigns that inspire action and build value through measurable results.
As we’ve grown, we’ve maintained focus on building and nurturing a team-oriented and creative environment because we know that when we tap into our collective brainpower we come up with inspired solutions for our clients and because it makes for a happy place to work. We’re proud of the many awards that we’ve garnered as a Top Place to Work and as a Top Agency in the US, but we’re equally as proud of the many organizations that we’ve helped through our agency-wide volunteer initiative. If you’re the kind of professional that takes their work seriously, but also doesn’t take themselves too seriously, this could be the place to grow your career.
We’re currently looking for a dynamic, results-focused Senior Account Manager specializing in lead generation campaigns to join our Digital Marketing team in either our Boston or Newburyport, MA office. The Senior Account Manager will play a key role within the Digital Marketing team leading digital marketing strategies and projects for clients. This role requires superior account management skills, big picture strategic thinking, the ability to lead cross functional teams, and strong leadership to help grow and mentor the growing lead generation group.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop, plan and execute demand generation campaigns for a variety of clients.
- Drive the development of the Matter lead generation team: help build a best-in-class team, optimize tools and processes.
- Manage digital specialists operating HubSpot/marketing automation systems and email marketing.
- Lead internal teams to craft strategic media plans, creative assets and messaging for lead gen campaigns.
- Develop and execute content strategies for clients based on inbound strategies.
- Create visibility of campaign metrics and ROI through reports to communicate target goals and results
- Utilize historical data to analyze and strengthen overall marketing/advertising strategies for clients
- Act as the primary client interface on marketing programs.
- Lead the design and implementation of digital marketing campaigns across the full digital ecosystem – digital advertising, conversion marketing, social media, search marketing, and email.
- Work with digital team and cross functional partners to impart digital marketing know-how and best practices
Along with creativity, drive and self-motivation, your previous experience and attributes will include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant business experience
- 6-8 years of relevant brand marketing & digital marketing experience working with b2b and b2c clients
- Must have direct experience managing lead generation campaigns.
- Must have tactical knowledge of SEM and social media.
- Website project management experience a plus.
- Strategic thinker with a strong understanding of brand strategy, marketing fundamentals and the modern digital marketing ecosystem.
- Superior cross functional project management skills. Excellence verbal and writing communications with the ability to motivate and galvanize teams towards a common goal.
- A comprehensive understanding of digital marketing with experience in search marketing, web development, analytics, email marketing and social media.
- Seeks out and adopts new technology and processes to improve performance internally and for customers
- Able to work in a fast-moving, dynamic, and team-oriented environment with the ability to work with multiple teams simultaneously
- Digital agency experience is a plus
Matter provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.