Transfix is a leading online freight marketplace that is on a mission to eliminate waste and inefficiency in the $600 billion trucking industry. Every year, 65 billion empty miles are driven by trucks in the U.S. and companies are spending excess time, resources and money arranging for the transportation of their goods. Transfix is on a path to solve these problems by dynamically matching shipments from Fortune 500 companies with available trucks. By partnering with both sides of the marketplace we are able to lower the cost and increase the reliability for every shipment.
Based in New York City, Transfix is backed by top VC firms in NYC and San Francisco including New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Canvas Ventures, and Lerer Hippeau. The company has raised more than $78.5 million in funding.
The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We're hiring team members who are passionate and are energized by the vision to simplify and transform one of the largest and most complex industries through technology, data and a strong commitment to customers.
As an Account Manager, you play a key role in helping Transfix achieve its ambitious goals by serving as the liaison between our carriers and the rest of the business.
If you are excited about tackling challenges to improve the lives of truckers and shippers across the country and reinventing an industry from the inside out, send us your resume.What you'll do:
- Solve logistical problems in a fast-paced environment to ensure timely and accurate fulfillment of our shipments
- Manage high transactional loads
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Drive revenue and growth within existing accounts
- Work closely with the Operations team on day-to-day operational processes
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams on day-to-day operational processes and to understand customer goals and key performance metrics
- Focus on ensuring we maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence and strategic insight
- You have a minimum 2 years experience in Account Management / Sales
- You are strategic and possess the ability to identify new opportunities for growth with customers
- You are flexible - we are disrupting an industry so changes to traditional processes should be expected
- You love solving complex problems
- Proven track record of quota overachievement
- Prior experience in onboarding, retaining and growing customer relationships
- You demonstrate strong internal and external communication skills including verbal, written, presentation, and active listening
- Must be able to interact and collaborate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- A burning desire to win and reach overall company goals. Youre a team player, but you know that a little competition is healthy.
To all recruitment agencies: Transfix does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.