Becker Professional Education is an educational institute that was founded in 1957 and headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois. They are empowering people and enhancing their career success. They are helping accounting and healthcare professionals. Their typical services include USMLE Exam Review, CPA Exam Review, and Continuing Professional Education Courses. Its professional education is Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET), a U.S. Department of Education. They have 2900 partners including firms, corporations, societies, universities, and government agencies. They have 4 global accounting firms and have maintained relations with 99 accounting firms of the United States. They need industry experts to train, educate, and inculcate some core values in their learning certified programs of CPA. They often need some experts in the domains such as content strategist, Faculty members, Accountant Manager, Creative Producer, Senior Project Manager, and many more. Their annualemployment growth rate is 2%.
A global leader in professional education, Becker enables professionals to advance their careers in Accounting, Project Management, Healthcare and other skilled occupations. As an Account Manager, you will represent Becker to both prospective and current students, clients and business partners topromote our exam prep products. Working with our operations and marketing teams, you will build strong relationships with higher education and industry leaders to develop strategic opportunities for growth. You will need exceptional presentation and people skills while representing Becker at career fairs, networking events, in-class meetings and other engagements. This unique role will allow you to exercise your skills in sales, marketing and public relations. This is a tremendous opportunity to represent an industry leader in professional education.
- Represent Becker Professional Education, promoting a positive image while attending multiple career fairs, trade shows, meetings and conferences each week. Your efforts and networking will result in student inquiry generation, contracts and will further promote Becker's instructional services. You will be responsible for scheduling a set number of events and meetings each week.
- Foster current and new relationships with executives and leadership at universities, CPA firms, corporations, government agencies and other partner organizations. Support professional societies and organizations by attending relevant events.
- Develop and execute all elements of a proactive local marketing strategy, including interfacing with external client/prospect organizations to provide accurate and updated information regarding Becker Professional Education.
- Successfully manage informational and promotional outreach campaigns to the professional community. Create and execute strategic plans to grow revenues by identifying new opportunities and servicing existing programs. Provide information and marketing materials, addressing specific solutions to areas of need that customers identify.
- Present proposals to prospective collaborating organizations, negotiate contracts and nurture finalized partnerships.
- Establish yourself as a trusted resource - gathering and communicating strategic information, as well as recommending marketing modifications when needed.
- Maintain consistent communication and manage sources with regional management, working together to develop strategic plans for the established region(s).
- Collaborate with Classroom Coordinators to ensure that classrooms are operating efficiently.
- Serve as a liaison between Becker Professional Education, DeVry University and Keller Graduate School of Management.
- Responsible for establishing and expanding the Campus Ambassador Program and University initiatives including hiring, training, and continuous communication and support to Campus Ambassadors.
- Keep abreast of competitor activities and share this information with local, regional and national teams as appropriate.
- Exercise administrative competencies by getting tasks done on time and within budget. Generate clear and concise activity reports on a weekly basis.
- Seek out and participate in special projects and stretch assignments to further enhance your knowledge base and competencies.
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, marketing, communication or a related discipline.
- At least 3 years of successful sales, marketing or direct customer service experience, preferably involving knowledge of the accounting or finance industries.
- You must be self-motivated and driven, with the ability to handle complex customer situations, more expansive territories and generate revenue.
- An ability to consistently communicate well, both verbally and as a writer.
- Capability to inspire loyalty and trust and of interacting with a wide variety of audiences ranging from students, professors and C-suite executives.
- Flexible and adaptable, a team player who enjoys collaboration and sharing successes.
- Capable of lifting 30 to 40 pounds and have reliable transportation (travel for this role is estimated at 60% within the assigned territory). Additionally, you are able to cover travel-related expenses on a regular basis with weekly reimbursements from Becker.
The organization is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
Associated topics: account, account coordinator, account director, account exec, account executive, account manager, account representative, business, executive, manager