Health Carousel is serving people since 2004. They have their main office in Cincinnati, Ohio. Their vision is to help every patient in the United States so they can access a healthcare professional whenever they need it. At Health Carousel they aim to improve lives and make health care work better. In the first 10 years, they are as big as 200 health care professionals are working with them. They are looking for such workers who have passion in them and also excellent at collaboration. Health Carousel offers different professional, financial, physical, and social benefits to their employees. The organization is committed to the goals and they expect this from their employees as well.
What is an Account Manager?
Manage order fulfillment process including verification of job orders, candidate submittals quality and facilitating interviews that lead to candidate offers. Optimize revenue and profit potential, customer satisfaction and retention with client organizations.
What is a typical day like for an Account Manager?
- Build and maintain a book of business with US healthcare organizations in assigned target market
- Build strong long-term client relations and ensure customer satisfaction, retention, and penetration of assigned clients
- Establish and build effective working relationships with multiple departments (nursing, human resources, etc.) within assigned accounts
- Market available candidates to appropriate customer representatives in assigned market to generate new business opportunities
- Secure detailed job orders by gathering information necessary to effectively screen prospective candidates
- Manage Customer Orders and Candidate Submittals:
- Help recruiters understand customer needs and opportunities
- Serve as the first line of defense for quality submittals and placements
- Partner with clients on speed to deliver fast offers on candidates that meet or exceed the minimum qualification
- Give daily direction to their assigned Account Associate in an effort to increase Account Manager productivity
- Resolve client service issues & work in a team oriented work environment
- Identify ways to increase submittals at client accounts
- Work with Recruiters/Recruiting managers to identify strategy to obtain more submittals and greater nurse penetration at assigned clients
- Collaborate with quality assurance staff members to ensure effective and timely processing for placed health professionals
- Collaborate with the Finance department to ensure they have proper material needed to bill the client
- Troubleshoot performance issues with placed/assigned healthcare professionals
- Monitor customer satisfaction regularly through quality metrics and client scorecards
- Reinforce the Company value proposition with customers and healthcare professionals
- Develop account plans for accounts and understand client organizational structure
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Who is the right person for this role?
- Bachelors degree or equivalency in work experience or education required
- Nurse or allied health professional sales, staffing, recruiting, account management or related experience preferred
- Enthusiastic, goal oriented, organized, dedicated, focused, and driven individual
- Track record of hard work, sales success and strong business experience
- Professionally persuasive and persistent personality and strong interpersonal communication skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft and CRM) and Internet savvy
- Must have proven, strong phone, written and verbal communication skills
- Must highly motivated and enthusiastic while demonstrating a professional demeanor and possessing strong interpersonal skills
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, highly responsive and customer focused with solid process orientation
- Adaptability to demanding business environment with changing business priorities and ability to perform outstanding work under compressed time pressures
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to work independent of close supervision
- Ability to analyze performance and modify actions to increase productivity
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Order generation
- Active Placements
- Order fill rate
- Submittal to placement ratio
- Speed to deliver results
- Customer penetration and retention
- Repeat business
- Client satisfaction
Why Health Carousel ?
- Platinum benefits package including first-day coverage
- Company paid cell phone
- 7 company paid holidays, 17 paid days off
- Progressive, ambitious culture
- We are very team-oriented. Everyone in the company does their part to make us successful.
- We work hard, and play hard. We want our employees to be their personal best all of the time, both professionally and personally.
- Award Winning: Best Places to Work in Dayton, Ohio - 2017, 2018, Largest U.S. Staffing Firms in the U.S. - 2017, 2018, Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America - 2016,2017,2018
Health Carousel was founded in Cincinnati, OH in 2004 with a vision to build a company that could ensure that US patients have access to qualified healthcare professionals when and where they need them. The founders developed service lines that helped US healthcare organizations address their short-term and long-term workforce challenges.
Today, Health Carousel operates the leading international healthcare staffing business (PassportUSA), a master supplier in the nurse travel staffing business (Health Carousel Travel Network), one of the top locum tenens companies (NEXTLocums) and is ranked as one of the 20 largest healthcare staffing companies in the US. Health Carousel employs over 1700 healthcare professionals and 400 internal employees.
Health Carousel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.