At Optum, the mission is clear: Help people live heathier lives and help make the health system work better for everyone
LHI is one of 4 businesses under OptumServe. OptumServe provides health care services and proven expertise to help federal government agencies modernize the U.S. health system and improve the health and well - being of Americans.
By joining OptumServe you are part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a leader across most major segments in the U.S. health care system.
LHI was founded in 1999 and acquired by Optum in 2011, LHI specializes in creating and managing health care programs through on - location services, patient - specific in - clinic appointments, telehealth assessments, or any combination based on customer need. LHI's customizable solutions serve the diverse needs of commercial customers, as well as federal and state agencies, including the U.S. Departments of Defense, Veterans Affairs, and Health and Human Services.
There's an energy and excitement here, a shared mission to improve the lives of others as well as our own. Ready for a new path? Start doing your life's best work. SM
Serve as the primary liaison between Account Managers and other Operational Departments specifically regarding issue resolution, process and order completion. Work closely with all aspects of the business to ensure positive client and customer experiences, customer retention and overall satisfaction. Responsible for maintaining the operational documents LHI uses to conduct business with Veterans Administration. Assist with translating business requirements into technical solutions. Assist with the quality assurance and testing processes to ensure that the developed software functions satisfy original and end user requirements.
Please Note: In order to be considered for this position, you must be able to obtain an SF86 Position of Trust which is only available to U.S. Citizens. Our Facilities Security Officer will initiate this process post-offer acceptance. Failure to obtain this will result in termination from this role.
- Provide regular operational updates to the Account Manager on the state of each area of responsibility
- Complete job tasks and functions on time to keep the order completion process on track
- Communicate any order issues to the Account Manager and Operational Supervisor
- Assist in making decisions based on contract requirements and guidelines
- Support ongoing management of operational documents
- Assist Members of other departments in creation and maintenance of VA Appointment Documents
- Maintain and distribute department reports
- Support Account Manager in defining and developing operational processes to meet customer requirements and improve quality and timeliness Key Performance Indicators
- Provide regular operational updates and reports to management on the status of order processing and any associated process improvement initiatives.
- Act as the liaison between the Account Manager and other Operational Departments within LHI
- Identify potential issues that would affect contract KPI's
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in. Required Qualifications:
- High School diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of experience in Client Services, Customer Service, or Military Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including basic knowledge in Microsoft Excel (Ability to create, edit and save spreadsheets)
- United States Citizenship
- Ability to obtain favorable adjudication following submission of Defense Health Agency eQuip Form SF86
- Associates Degree (or higher) in Business, Administrative or other related fields OR High School diploma / GED (or higher) with equivalent combination of work or military experience
- Proficiency running and sending all required service component data reports, as appropriate
- Understanding of database structures and relationships
- Experience researching and documenting issues before reporting them to IT
- Experience reviewing and utilizing operational documentation policies
- Understanding and Exposure to VA process and scope of work
- Understanding of the medical industry and/or healthcare management
- National Career Readiness Certificate
- Military Service
Careers with LHI.
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational and multi-tasking abilities as well as work in a fast paced, action oriented environment
- Ability to perform detailed work with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people to accomplish customer driven goals
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations and conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication to ensure understanding on all levels of the business
Our focus is simple. We're innovators in cost - effective health care management. And when you join our team, you'll be a partner in impacting the lives of our customers, and employees. We've joined OptumHealth, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the health system work better for everyone. We're located on the banks of the beautiful Mississippi River in La Crosse, Wis., with a satellite office in Chicago and remote employees throughout the United States. We're supported by a national network of more than 25,000 medical and dental providers. Simply put, together we work toward a healthier tomorrow for everyone. Our team members are selected for their dedication and mission - driven focus. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work. SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: customer service representative, customer service, CSR, UnitedHealth Group, call center, UnitedHealthcare, health care, office, phone support, training class, LHI, La Crosse
This job was posted on Mon May 04 2020 and expired on Sun May 24 2020.