At Symphony Health Solutions we pride ourselves on being Collaborative
and customer centric. We do this by focusing on five key values:
- Love the Customer by consistently exceeding expectations
- Focus on Brilliant Execution by being detailed and accountable
- Leapfrog the Competition by Differentiating ourselves and providing innovative solutions,
- Build a High Performance Culture that does not accept mediocrity
- Make it Fun by Connecting as one passionate high-energy team.
with Symphony! Collaborate
with Customers! Differentiate
Yourself! Responsibilities Account Services Manager Remote - Boston Region/New England
Our Account Services Manager is responsible for supporting a portfolio of local Pharma clients with questions, provide training and service activities for Symphony products and services in the greater Boston area.
In this highly visible role you will:
- Develop client relationship and understanding of client business and product installations to identify service needs, plans service
delivery and drives use of proactive service and support mechanisms to reduce client downtime and support costs.
- Act as a single point of client contact to coordinate resolution of service incidents and escalation of technical issues.
- Provide exceptional customer service to maintain or increase customer satisfaction levels.
- Collaborate with sales and delivery groups to determine value of support offerings to client and identify opportunities for expanded customer relationship.
You will have:
- Experience in the Lifesciences/Pharma industry and Account Management is key. This is a highly customer service oriented role.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong Powerpoint and Excel skills a must
- Most likely will be supporting anywhere from 5-10 accounts in the Boston area;
- Commercial Operations and Pharma Operations experince preferred
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education and experience stated above.
- All employees must read, write and speak fluent English and host country language.
This job description is intended to present the general content and requirements for the performance of this job. The description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.