Holman Automotive is a car dealership conglomerate in the U.S. established in 1924. It has 40 franchises representing 20 brands across the U.S. making it one of the largest privately-owned ventures. Its mission is to provide the best-automated services through training and empowerment, exceed customer expectation as well as a sense of responsibility to the community. Its core values are respect, togetherness, and commitment. Its headquarter is situated in Laurel, New Jersey. The company also offers after-sales service, lease, and buys cars from its clients. The following job opportunities are available; Audi technician, sales consultant, account executive, warehouse associate, and more. Employee benefits include health insurance, competitive pay with annual bonuses, and 100% tuition reimbursement.
Holman Enterprises, headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, is an international automotive services company. Beginning in 1924 as a single Ford dealership, Holman has evolved to encompass six business segments that support several diverse sectors of the automotive market:
* Holman Automotive, one of the largest privately-owned dealership groups in the United States, with more than 38 retail franchises 17 brands from the East Coast to the Pacific Northwest;
* Steward Financial Services, an auto retail finance company;
* Holman Insurance Services, a commercial and consumer insurance services company
* Holman Parts Distribution, a national multi-brand powertrain parts distributor;
* Auto Truck Group, a truck up-fitting business; and
* ARI, the largest privately-owned fleet leasing and management company in the world
Who we are?
ARI, part of the Holman Automotive Group and headquartered in Mt. Laurel, N.J., is a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company that prides itself on providing exceptional service. A recognized leader in the industry and the largest fleet management company in North America. Ranked #24 on FORTUNE magazine's 100 "Best Places to Work" and #17 on Computerworld's Best Places to Work in IT. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a Staff Accountant in our Mount Laurel, NJ office to prepare monthly financial statements and reprojections; ensure company policies are followed, and assist with internal / external auditors.
What will you do?
* Reports on month end and reprojection figures for assigned income and overhead lines.
* Prepares monthly financial statement package for assigned entity
* Prepares supplementary schedules to be included in the monthly financial statement package.
* Completes general ledger and bank account reconciliations as assigned.
* Ensures invoices are properly classified to appropriate expense accounts.
* Performs annual inventory of fixed assets.
* Performs various other analytical tasks and special projects as assigned.
What are we looking for?
* Must have Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
* Must have advanced Microsoft Excel skills and be proficient in other Microsoft Office applications.
* Must have excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
* Must have strong analytical ability in order to analyze budget variances.
* Must be proficient in time management in order to meet assigned deadlines.
* Must be a team player and able to work in a group setting.
* Relevant Work Experience: 0-2 Years
Holman Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.