Supplemental Staffing creates long-term partnerships. We draw upon the talents of our internal staff, as well as our national subject matter experts. Our staff ...
This position is more focused on the accounting side rather than managing staff. 1st shift, Monday - Friday 7:15AM-4:30PM.
- QuickBooks experience (Premier Contractors Edition 2018 preferred)
- Accounting experience 3-4 years minimum
- Drug screen
Some of the primary focus includes:
- Accounting (accounts receivables)
- Human Resources
- Collection and general office
- Posting customer payments, preparing bank deposits
- Reconciling checking account
- Preparing monthly sales tax and preparing cost reports
- Entering vendors accounts payable from QuickBooks into their client tracking system.
- Posting payroll and prepping monthly financial report.
- Prepping aging and collection list for owners.
- Printing weekly payroll checks.
- Giving the dispatcher the weekly do not use client list.
- Will be making collection calls
- Complete workers compensation claims and process any injury reports.
- Update employee files
- Set up safety training
- Receive and open mail
- Update insurance certificates
- Inventory and order supplies
Supplemental Staffing's Mission is to be a part of a company's future, by providing Quality Employment Solutions, and to be part of our employee's future by providing a place to Learn, Grow, and Prosper.
Supplemental Staffing offers cutting edge experience for Quality Employment Solutions in a variety of employment related disciplines including temporary help, temp to hire, contract, direct placement, payrolling, and other human resource related issues. We have an outstanding reputation for providing employees capable of meeting diverse employment needs in today's business community. Supplemental Staffing is one of a small percent of staffing companies to have achieved the highly respected certification from the International Standards Organization (ISO) for the entire corporation, including each branch location. Supplemental Staffing was recognized for Family Business of the Year through the University of Toledo Center for Family Business. We work with colleges and high schools in NW Ohio and SE Michigan through internships, guest speaking, graduate research programs, and assisting them with career opportunities.