Acpi® is an America cabinetry manufacturer that has its offices and manufacturing facilities across the country. Acpi® has 14 cabinetry brands that represent an extensive range of framed, frameless, and inset cabinetry products. Acpi® was established in October 2012 and its main office positioned at the Colony, Texas. Acpi is stationed across 11 manufacturing operations across Pennsylvania, Indiana, Texas, Minnesota, Colorado, Oregon, and California. These products are marketed and sold via single and multi-family home builders, distributors, home centres, and traditional dealer. With a professional manufacturing team, acpi® consistently reviews and improves its manufacturing processes to produce and deliver cabinets at a regulated price. Acpi also provides certain benefits for its employees such as Competitive base pay, 401(k), Health and Life Insurances, Company Paid Basic Life, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Excellent product discounts. Acpi offers various opportunities to those who possess technical skills and wish to be a part of its company.
ACProducts, Inc. (ACPI), is looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator to add to our growing team of professionals at our location in beautiful Mount Union, PA. ACProducts, Inc. (acpi) is the largest independent manufacturer and distributor of cabinets in the United States with 14 brands serving the stock and semi-custom, framed and frameless cabinetry markets. acpi has been owned by American Industrial Partners (AIP) since October 2012. Headquartered in The Colony, Texas, acpi has 11 manufacturing operations across Pennsylvania, Indiana, Texas, Minnesota, Colorado, Oregon, and California.
The Accounts Payable Administrator will be responsible for processing of supplier invoices and maintaining internal controls for Accounts Payable functions. The position requires General Accounting and Accounts Payable knowledge, good communication skills and a customer service mindset to service internal and external customers/suppliers.
Major tasks, responsibilities and key accountabilities of the Accounts Payable Administrator:
- Maintains all payment or other transaction records, preparing and making payments, verifying and posting accounts payable transactions to journals, ledgers, and other records
- Prepares invoice batches and inputs in the accounts payable module of Frontier ERP on a daily basis to ensure payments are processed in time for the weekly and monthly deadlines
- Maintains vendor files, creates supplier records in the financial information system
- Reviews invoices and check requests
- Sorts and matches invoices and check requests
- Sets invoices up for payment
- Processes check requests
- Prepares and processes check requests, accounts payable checks, wire transfers and ACH payments
- Reconciles payments
- Prepares analysis of accounts
- Monitors accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Resolves invoice discrepancies
- Corresponds with vendors and responds to inquiries
- Reviews employee travel claims to ensure accuracy and completeness of justification in accordance with ACP policies and procedures.
- Prepares journal entries to record cost allocation or adjustments in the financial system
- Produces monthly reports
- Assists in month end closing
Minimum position qualifications for the Accounts Payable Administrator:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience performing financial record keeping which included accounts payable duties.
- Good knowledge of Accounts Payable practices and procedures.
- Good knowledge of General Accounting & GAAP.
- Proficient in ERP systems (Frontier - preferred).
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook – Intermediate) proficiency.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours when required and manage time effectively.
- Perform additional duties/responsibilities as may be deemed necessary by the Manager.
Competencies of the Accounts Payable Administrator:
- Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Customer service—the individual manages difficult client/customer situations, responds promptly to customer needs, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance and meets commitments.
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, monitors own work to ensure quality and applies feedback to improve performance.
- Quantity—meets productivity standards and completes work in a timely manner.
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
acpi offers a comprehensive benefits package to include:
- Medical and prescription drug insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employer-paid life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance (AD&D)
- Employer-paid short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary long-term disability insurance
- Medical and dependent care spending account options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Optional additional voluntary coverage(s) for yourself, spouse and/or child
ACProducts, Inc. (acpi) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity in race, color, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any other protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws. ACProducts, Inc. does not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.