GMMB is publicizing, political counseling, and advocating office. It was established in 1983. Established by Jim Margolis. The headquarter is situated in Washington D.C, United States. The other additional office branches are located in Seattle and San Francisco. GMMB is a Democratic counseling, political correspondence, and publicizing firm in the United States. GMMB is a medium-sized media organization with 350 representatives zeroing in on the regions of corporate social effect, political missions, brand situating, and issue correspondence. They use correspondence aptitude to add to more beneficial children, better schools, more attractive laws, and chose pioneers from a political technique for paid media arranging, from imaginative narrating and plan to complex mission improvement. GMMB is an established organization that loves to enlist graduates from American University.
Are you up for a meaningful challenge? Do you aspire to use your creativity to drive social change?
Then come join our team of sharp, passionate and (sometimes) quirky activists. In our 35+ years, we've helped elect presidents; fought for stricter regulations on tobacco, drunk driving and carbon emissions; helped bring health coverage to all Americans; supported clients seeking to improve learning opportunities for all children from early education through higher education; supported clients to help improve health interventions like vaccines and clean water in the developing world; and brought people together to improve the lives of individuals, families, communities and nations.
Our mission: to create real and lasting change in the world. And between our D.C. home base, Seattle and San Francisco offices, you'll find all the know-how and drive to create advocacy campaigns that deliver real results.
We are---issue experts, social and digital strategists, comms and advertising gurus, designers, writers, media planners and multi-media producers.
You are---an Advertising Operations Specialist who knows how to:
- Monitor campaign delivery and performance across a variety of programmatic DSPs, social platforms, and online publishers
- Work with Media Planners, Account Management and Creative teams on execution timelines and enforce/communicate ad operation procedures and policies
- Manage ad trafficking in Adwords, DV360, DoubleClick Campaign Manager and other DSPs, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Work with Ad Operations Manager on client site tracking implementation and monitor vendor piggybacked tags
- Assist in troubleshooting technical issues
- Work directly with publishers to collect ad specs and insertion orders and ensure the proper implementation of ad tags
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques and provide reports
- Assist accounting staff with invoicing and vendor payment
- Stay on top of ad serving technology developments and assist in the refinement of internal ad operations processes
- Locate and define new process and improvement opportunities
- A Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university required
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent client service skills; flexibility to work evenings and weekends - because we're a client services firm and sometimes that's when our clients need us
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects with shifting priorities and deadlines
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to problem solve
- Intermediate skills in MS Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exposure to paid media, Double Click products, Google Analytics and programmatic ad buying
- An understanding of the digital media planning process is a plus
GMMB is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other discriminatory factors prohibited by law.