Human Care Systems is an American company located in Boston, Massachusetts, United States. It is part of the software development and solutions industry. The main ambition of the company is to provide a digital adherence program for the health care service providing industry. Career opportunities in the company mainly include software developer, partnership coordinator, investment supervisor, customer satisfaction coordinator and several others. Benefits of employment include competitive salaries, paid vacations, 401K with company match retirement funds, stock purchase options and several others.
Summary & Company Description
Human Care Systems is looking for an Administrative Assistant to excel in administrative and office support responsibilities, with potential to assist with a range of strategic projects across the company. This is a full-time position located at our headquarters in downtown Boston, MA. This is a great early career opportunity to gain real-world and office/administrative experience.
Human Care Systems (www.humancaresystems.com) designs, develops, and delivers patient support programs to help clinicians and patients better manage complex diseases and therapies. HCS primarily serves the pharmaceutical and biotech industry. We are committed to helping patients overcome barriers to initiating and staying on treatment, improving life with illness, and optimizing outcomes with therapy.
HCS is seeking a motivated, team-oriented candidate to join our fast-growing company. The Administrative Assistant will play a critical role in our organization by providing support for all of our offices and colleagues. The Administrative Assistant will report to the Manager of People Operations within the People, Finance & Operations department. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for all aspects of office management and will also from time to time support all department functions. This role offers an opportunity immediately to demonstrate ownership and strong administrative skills, along with potential for growth into more strategic project support.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including: mailing, emailing, scanning, faxing, and copying documents
- Manage office and kitchen supplies, including ordering, stocking, and cleanliness
- Oversee logistics for visitors to the office, including welcoming visitors, coordinating communications with building management, and notifying HCS team members upon arrival of guests
- Run nearby errands to the post office, supply store, lunch pickup, etc.
- Lead efforts to arrange company events with direction from Social Committee & HCS Leadership
- Manage voice message system and forward messages to appropriate HCS colleagues as needed
- Manage and schedule basic travel requests for employees while staying within company budget guidelines
- Support internal HR initiatives, such as managing job descriptions, job posts, filing resumes, etc.
- Support internal and account teams as needed with various strategic projects, which may reach across all functional areas of the company and provide learning and growth opportunities
A successful candidate will:
- Effectively and efficiently manage multiple tasks/requests
- Complete daily, weekly, and one-off responsibilities with guidance given by manager or colleagues
- Work independently with high attention to detail regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling
- Be eager and willing to identify, suggest, and implement improvements to office processes and procedures
- Have excellent, clear communication skills with colleagues (including Leadership)
- Maintain confidentiality regarding internal business information related to HR and Finance
- Be proactive, happy, friendly, and excited to continuously learn and be challenged by his/her work
- Be flexible and ‘ready for anything’ in our fast-paced environment where change happens frequently
- Derive personal satisfaction from providing excellent customer service
Hours: 40 hours per week, ability to flex up or down depending on business needs/candidate schedule
- In pursuit of an undergraduate or graduate degree
- 1-2 years office management or customer service experience preferred
- Location: Ability to travel to Boston office daily (or according to agreed schedule)
- Authorization to work in the United States
Human Care Systems (HCS) is the Treatment Experience company – we deliver improved access, use, experience and outcomes from medicines. Our customers are biopharmaceutical companies (large to small) seeking to improve therapy initiation and adherence. The foundation of our solution set is the ResilixTM Treatment Experience Platform + clinical services. ResilixTM is the patient centric platform for a patient centric commercial model - when each patient is so important none can fall through the cracks. HCS was founded in 2008 by Matt Hall and Thom Doyle and is based in Boston. We have about 100 employees and are profitable and growing.