Real Estate Equities is a real estate firm that provides real estate services. The firm offers property management and real estate investment services. Real Estate Equities focuses on apartments, single-family homes, townhomes, multi-family housing, affordable housing, and senior housing. The company focuses on offering affordable accommodation for any household size to make sure that its people find the right home for their current or future requirements.
Real Estate Equities was founded in 1974, and its headquarter is based in St Paul, Minnesota, United States. The firm provides highly competitive pay packages, healthcare benefits, paid vacations, and other perks to its employees.
Real Estate Equities Development, LLC, is recruiting for a full-time Administrative Assistant to support our Operations and Accounting Departments. This is an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join a company that is not only an industry leader but is growing and quickly expanding.
This is a full-time position with a competitive base salary and benefits package. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, have attention to detail, and have the ability to multi-task and stay organized while working on diverse projects.
Assist with the following Operations and general office duties:
- Maintain a list of all legal entities formed and their related Employer Identification Numbers.
- Renew all legal entities as required with the appropriate Secretary of State office.
- Maintain list of all office leases, including addresses, lease dates and amounts.
- Maintain list of all IT users and their related software subscriptions.
- Maintain list of all office equipment.
- Assist with all insurance related activities which includes requests for certificates, adding/deleting coverage for office leases, renewal information requests, applications for insurance, etc.
- Maintain list of all corporate cell phones from Verizon.
- Manage office supply inventory, which includes maintaining inventory and ordering supplies and toner for printers as needed.
- Assemble legal binders, orientation packets, and other documentation for cooperative sites.
- Order member share certificates.
- Order food and drinks for company events/lunches as requested.
- Order/purchase food, drink, snacks, and supplies for the commons area and ensure they are stocked regularly.
- Distribute incoming mail and fill/update postage meter regularly.
- Assist with courier deliveries as well as all external shipping via USPS/UPS/FedEx, etc.
- Maintain shared copiers, order toner, and troubleshoot problems when necessary.
- Keep common areas clean and presentable.
- Run errands as requested (post office, pick up lunch, etc.)
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Assist with the following accounting related activities:
- Process weekly check run.
- Process monthly construction draws and other draws as needed.
- Assist in compiling copies of all invoices needed for initial loan closing on new projects.
- Maintain list of all credit cards which includes ordering new cards and canceling cards as needed.
- Manage the monthly credit card reporting process.
- Bill existing cooperatives for their payroll reimbursement.
- File payables, receivables, draw and banking related documents.
· Must have a minimum of three years of experience providing administrative support.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Must have strong time-management skills and the ability to coordinate multiple projects at once.
· Must have strong attention to detail.
· Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.).
· Prefer AP experience with RealPage, Quicken, etc.
· Must maintain a professional image, adhere to the company’s core values, and maintain confidentiality.
· Must be team player who enjoys a challenge and will do what it takes to get the job done.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license.
· Must pass a background checks.
Real Estate Equities Development, LLC is the leading national senior cooperative housing developer. With our proven business model, we have developed over 40 multi-family housing projects over the past decade that serve over 3,000 member/owners living in more than 2,000 homes across multiple states with a combined value of over $350,000,000—all under the Village Cooperative brand.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a resume and cover letter and then use the following link to complete a short five minute survey: http://www.cindexinc.com/c/B984B4.
You may read more about our company by visiting www.villagecooperative.com and www.reedevelopment.com.
Real Estate Equities Development, LLC, an Eagan, Minnesota based company, is a full service development company with roots dating back to the early 70s. We specialize in the development and management of independent living senior cooperatives. Over the past decade we have developed over 40 projects comprising 2,000 units with a value of $350,000,000 in urban, suburban, and medium-sized mid-western communities. Our services include site acquisition and entitlement, project and construction management, financial analysis and capital structuring, in-house sales and marketing, and property and asset management.