DRC is now part of Engility
Our employees are our most valuable resource. We continuously are looking for highly-skilled professionals in virtually all of our business areas. The success and growth of our business is significantly correlated with our ability to recruit, train, promote and retain high quality people at all levels of the organization. We believe our employees form the foundation of Engility and are the reason for our continued success.
To learn more about Engility, please visit www.engility.com.
Engility Corporation serves a variety of customers with varying degrees of security requirements. As a result, our page administrator may elect not to respond to certain comments or remove comments or users for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to:
- Offensive, profane, abusive, defamatory, offensive or unlawful posts (as determined by our site administrator and legal counsel)
- Potential security-related breaches including posting of personal or customer information
Engility Corporation does not endorse any comments that are posted on our page. Any deletion of comments or other content should not be interpreted as approval, endorsement, or adoption of those comments and content that are not deleted. Opinions posted on our page are those of the person posting the comments, and do not necessarily represent the views of Engility.
JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC is looking for an Administrative Assistant and Technical Specialist in Huntsville, AL. In this role you will be responsible for aiding in the development, modification and evaluation of reports and providing IDE administrative type support within the Tactical Aviation and Ground Munitions Project Office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Provide support to management staff with tasks and requirements associated with developing documents, reports and data archiving.
* Update databases and other customer deliverables and documents to include archiving support to the Tactical Aviation and Ground Munitions Systems Engineering Directorate.
* Other administrative duties as needed (booking travel, managing calendars, reconciling travel expenses, etc.)
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* HS and 6 years of administrative experience, OR Bachelor's degree and 2 years administrative experience.
* Active Secret Security Clearance Required.
* Proficient in data entry, data collection and distribution.
* Efficient in the use of Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Proficient in Defense Travel System (DTS)
Total job postings in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
Current job openings
Average posting lifetime
Total job posting distribution in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
|Consulting & Upper Management||4.3%||5%||21%|
|Government & Military||3.2%||18%||18%|
|Arts & Entertainment||3.2%||32%||16%|