Sanford Federal, Inc. (SANFORD) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve and protect the American people
- Intake requests for IIP staff official travel
- Log travel requests into a ticketing system such as Zendesk and keep status updated in the ticketing system
- Provide draft itineraries for review
- Make changes to itineraries and review for accuracy
- Ensure adherence to guidelines for travel for FTEs and Contract staff to include ensuring COR approval of all contractor travel prior to processing
- Process travel in the departments online travel system (e2)
- Make phone calls to the departments travel agency
- Assist IIP staff in obtaining diplomatic passports
- Obtain necessary visas for official staff travel
- Assure good customer experience for IIP staff throughout the travel process.
- Work with staff to close out travel
- Work with staff to obtain reimbursements
- With guidance from management, keep travel within budget
- Provide data to management for reports on travel costs
- Some local travel is required
- Evaluate findings based on briefings and additional information obtained from other sources
- Participate in the development of a final report documenting what was explored plus recommendations if lessons or best practices are identified
- CONUS travel may be required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on a team, in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to details
- Computer skills, ability to work with a variety of office software systems
- Knowledge of travel logistics preferred but not required
- Basic knowledge of world geography
- Clearance Requirement - Secret
- Bachelors degree preferred
Why Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.