Salient CRGT is a leading provider of Agile software development, data analytics, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and trainingto help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies. Our Innovation Centers focus on creating transformative business technologies and processes to benefit our customers by enhancing user experience, creating efficiencies, protecting data and systems, and improving decision making.
In this role you will support the TFO Organization of the Olympia District. Using BPA established guidelines; this position provides office support and performs recurring office procedures. The BPA manager may provide instructions on new assignments and/or check completed work for accuracy.
- Performs data entry using multiple computer applications, including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Asset Suite, PeopleSoft, Concur (Government travel service), Microsoft SharePoint, etc. vehicle mileage, training, travel, utility bills, process accounts payable etc.
- Verifies group/organization timekeeping is accurate and follows BPA s established guidelines, policies, and negotiated bargaining agreements (such as Columbia Power Trade Council (CPTC) for hourly workers). Where required, inputs time and labor information into appropriate system.
- As required, following established policy and process, prepares travel authorization and arrangements for management and staff travel using on line systems such as Concur (BPA travel software), etc. Prepares travel vouchers following established process using on line system, entering data from staff daily work reports and other communication.
- Perform data entry for P-card transactions material requests and invoices.
- Answers telephone calls and responds to routine telephone requests, providing standard answers; refers calls and visitors to appropriate management and staff.
- As required, reviews and tracks mail to assure timely staff response; prepares and sends form letters. Sorts and distributes incoming mail; prepares outgoing mail, including bulk mailing packages, UPS.
- Serves as point-of-contact person for district or other office personnel regarding general district or administrative information.
- As requested, maintains calendars, makes appointments, and schedules for meeting rooms.
- Establishes and maintains filing system(s), files, emails and records in accordance with compliance requirements. File and disperse documents/letters to appropriate personnel. Maintain all official records in accordance with the Information Governance & Lifecycle Management (IGLM) standards and procedures. Validate official records are accurately maintained for auditing purposes.
- Provides clerical support, preparing forms for district functions, maintaining catalogs and posting (filing) changes to manuals.
- Process and submit requests to manager for approval for needed office supplies; distribute supplies to appropriate staff per established BPA procedures.
- May receive requests for spare parts in stock and following established process, sends to field sites. As requested by the BPA Manager, and following direction or established process, orders or assists in ordering material and property listed in stock catalog from warehouse and other approved sources and arranges for delivery to field sites, as appropriate.
- Designated as a proxy for the DOE performance management system. Coordinate and assist managers with development of annual managers and employees performance appraisal plans by assisting in implementing, completing, and tracking documentation management.
- Attend and participate in district Admin/Clerk meetings and Annual T Admin meeting.
Mandatory Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 3+ years of related administrative/customer service experience or equivalent combination is required.
- Well qualified typist and skill in operating common office equipment is required.
- 2 or more years of relevant work experience in administrative support functions with Microsoft Office Suite programs, such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook is required(MS Office 2010 proficiency required)
Desired Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
- Working knowledge of SharePoint is desired.
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient CRGT website, please visit: www. salientcrgt. com/careers to express interest in this position through the Salient CRGT Careers page.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.