BAYADA Home Health Care, is a Pennsauken, New Jersey-based international nonprofit home health care provider with more than 360 offices in 23 US states, and in 6 countries (Unites States, Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, and South Korea). They provide a full range of clinical care and support services for children and adults of all ages in their home along the service lines of Adult and Private Duty Nursing, Pediatrics, Hospice, Habilitation, Personal Care and Companionship. They employ 28,000 people with the commitment to the BAYADA Way - compassion, excellence, and reliability. They offer clinical and non-clinical opportunities in a variety of locations and disciplines, from entry level to senior management. If you have an interest in adult and pediatric nursing, personal care and companionship, habilitation or administrative and support office roles, there are plenty of opportunities to find your fit with BAYADA. You will be offered a wide array of benefits, perks, and recognition programs.
Our Winston-Salem Assistive Care office has an immediate need for a CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings in the following locations:
- Rural Hall
BAYADA offers CNAs:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for CNA:
- Minimum one year work experience in any field
- Certificate of at least 75 hours of Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA training
- Current North Carolina CNA license listed in good standing with the board
Job Responsibilities for CNA:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers /use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our CNAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.