In North Carolina and the Southeast states, Piedmont HealthCare is one of the largest doctor-owned and driven, multi-specialty organizations. We offer quality health services to families, businesses, and employees in Iredell and neighboring counties, with over 50 convenient locations and more than 160 providers spanning 32 specialties. The doctors of Piedmont HealthCare are committed to delivering exemplary and imaginative patient treatment and facilities. Its patients have access to the latest in X-Ray, 2D and 3D mammography, CT, MRI, ultrasound and in-house labs for surgical testing and procedures. It is offering job opportunities for talented people along with perks such as medical insurance, 401K plans, disability support programs, and paid time off.
Piedmont Athens Regional is currently recruiting for a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner to join the team. This is a PRN position and will include a weekend and holiday rotation.
This is a great opportunity to be employed by one of the nation's leading cardiology programs. You will work alongside some of the most respected and highly-trained physicians. Piedmont Heart Institute provides the full line of cardiovascular services with dedicated electrophysiology, advanced heart failure, critical care, and interventional services.
Ambulatory care responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct outpatient independent cardiology follow up and new patient clinics and reports progress to a supervising physician. Consults with supervising physician when patient progress does not meet anticipated criteria.
- Establish treatment plans for a wide range of cardiac problems and educates patients on diagnoses and treatment plans.
- Orders and schedules laboratory studies and diagnostic procedures. Explains necessity, preparation, nature, and anticipated effects of scheduled diagnostic and therapeutic procedure(s) to the patient, patient's family, and staff.
- Perform treadmill stress tests.
Inpatient hospital responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the evaluation and treatment of Cardiology patients in an inpatient and procedural/same day discharge setting
- Take patient history, conduct physical examinations, and record data in the patient record.
- Develop treatment plans in collaboration with attending physicians and other APPs
- Order and schedule diagnostic and therapeutic procedures for patients
- Prepare H&P and pre operative appointments for cardiology procedures
- Work alongside Physicians and other Cardiology Advanced Practice Providers in a collaborative team.
PA: Graduate of a Physician Assistants program with current license for the Georgia State Composite Board
NP: Graduate from a school of nursing with current Georgia license for Advanced Practice Nursing and a Master's degree in Nursing
Keyphrases: cardiologist jobs, cardiology jobs, interventional cardiology jobs, nuclear cardiology jobs, preventive cardiology jobs, clinical cardiology jobs, clinical cardiologist jobs, non invasive cardiology jobs, echocardiogram jobs, vascular jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiology technician jobs, echo tech jobs, cardiac jobs, pediatric cardiac care jobs, intensive cardiac care jobs, nurse cardiac care jobs, cardiac care associate jobs, cardiologist electrophysiology jobs, electrophysiology cardiology jobs, cardiac cath lab nursing jobs, heart cath lab jobs, cardiac critical care jobs, cardiac critical care medicine jobs