Kani Solutions, Inc. A New Jersey based Technology Consulting and Staffing services company. Our Industry focus is Health & Life Sciences, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Public Services and Retail. Our team is Dynamic and is focused to our Client needs. Our Team is geared to work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher performance. We want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are Talented, Passionate, Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.
Job Title: AEM Developer
Location: Wilmington, DE
Duration: 12+ Months
Must Have Skillsets
- Hands on integrate Adobe Target
- Configure Target to drive customized, personalized, and predictive experiences for Web Channel (via Adobe Experience Manager).
- Debug, troubleshoot, and fix the configuration and integration issues.
- Experience with front-end development in AEM 6.2 or higher for 3+ years
- Sightly/HTL development experience
- AEM Clientlibs and other AEM presentation layer related features
- Understands packaging, build and deployments for Front-End code in AEM:
- Template and Component development
- Development experience with OSGI and Sling frameworks
- Custom integrations development
- Workflow development
- Test-driven development
Nice to have Skillsets
- Develop, configure, administer, and operate Adobe Target to build multi-channel, Omni channel, predictive, as well as next best message campaigns.
- AEM 6.4 development experience
- Engage with Adobe Support & Adobe LFS as needed
- knowledge of industry developments and best practices on digital marketing.
- List success criteria and steps to measure ROI of the Adobe Target implementation
- Manage stakeholder expectations to ensure adoption and active participation.
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics preferred
- Experience with JS frameworks like Angular, React
- Bachelor s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related discipline.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills verbal as well as written.
- Candidate shall follow the Agile/Scrum method to execute projects.
- Fast learner, eager to learn new technologies.
- Be a go-getter and self-starter.
- provided by Dice