It is not about your career… it is not about your job title… it is about who you are…. It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters… do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world’s digital industrial company.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
This role is for the Aero Parts Finance Analyst of the Aero Services and Products JV LLC, a joint-venture owned 50% by GE Company and 50% by BHGE, with an estimated revenue of $1.3B. The JV's purpose is to deliver improved product, repair and execution strategy & fulfillment for the JV partners and ASPs. The JV will operate across 5 global entities.Essential Responsibilities:
As the Aero Parts Finance Analyst you will:
- Support the Parts GM in supply chain planning cycles (e.g. analysis to set targets, providing guidance to FP&A, coordination across global teams, BHGE, GEP & GEAE as required)
- Support the relationship between the Aviation, Power, BHGE inventory demand for parts output
- Lead supply chain strategy with make vs. buy analysis, non-core product offload, and other strategic initiatives
- Support FIFO inventory accounting, Calculate SMI/Obso and develop strategic plan for risk management
- Assist with ASP forecasting and management on $100M Revenue program
- Support Used Service Material pool, PPV accounting, and cost out strategy
- Support physical inventory
- Lead strategic cost initiatives, pacing and reporting
- Own balance sheet analysis and account recs
- Oversee month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing process and streamline processes for distribution of financial information
- This role will be reporting to the JV Americas Finance Leader of the JV and work closely with the Parts Finance Manager and Parts Operations Leader to manage Parts fulfillment, inventory entitlement, supply chain strategy, and Authorized Service Provider financials, and P&L forecasting
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in finance
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is
required. We will not sponsor individuals
for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable)
- Strong verbal and written communication capabilities
- Strong process management skills
- Ability to work with teams across functions and around the globe
- Ability to challenge status quo and influence cross-functional and global counterparts
- Ability to execute across multiple priorities independently & decisively
- Ability to adjust to varying priorities in a dynamic environment, work under pressure, and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on twitter: @gecareersAbout Us:
Aero Alliance is a Joint Venture that serves three segments of customers - its two parent companies, Baker Hughes and GE Power, as well as the Authorized Service Providers (ASP) network. At Aero Alliance, our purpose is to deliver improved product, repair & execution strategy & fulfillment with best-in-class quality, speed and cost for the JV Partners & ASPs.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).Additional Locations:
United States;Ohio, Texas;Houston, West Chester;