As agronomy location managers, we oversee the day-to-day operations of an agricultural product and service location. This includes managing personnel, scheduling, logistics, product handling, application services, and more. The strategic part of our job is developing and implementing business plans that maximize location profitability.
- managing agronomy operations (crop protection products, application services)
- hiring, managing, and developing employees
- monitoring employee performance
- ensuring safety policies are followed
- assisting in defining location operating budget
- assisting in defining product pricing and marketing strategies
- inventory management