- Technical achievements in one or more of the technical background areas
- Experience and background in writing mathematical and scientific software
- Excellent technical communications skills
- Strong appetite for learning
- Demonstrated success in teams
Nice to Have
- Published research in the technical background areas
- Contributions to open source software projects
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Rigetti Computing offers a comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare coverage. For more information, refer to our Careers page.
Rigetti Computing is a full-stack quantum computing company based in Berkeley and Fremont, CA. We design and manufacture superconducting quantum integrated circuits. We package and deploy those chips in a low-temperature environment, and we build control systems to perform quantum logic operations on them. We build software to integrate our systems directly into existing cloud infrastructure. Our product, Forest, is the world s first full-stack programming and execution environment for quantum/classical computing. Forest includes Quil (quantum instruction language), our programming standard for quantum/classical computing. We were founded by Chad Rigetti in 2013, and today employ over 100 people, about 40 of whom hold PhDs in physics, computer science, math, chemistry or engineering. For more information, refer to our About page.
This job was posted on Tue Jul 10 2018 and expired on Sun Aug 12 2018.