Manager, Analytics and Insights
Are you intrigued about the what, the why and the how of delivering compelling customer experiences? Do you love to work with data and breakdown numbers into meaningful insights? Well then, we would love to meet you.
We are on the hunt for an analytics expert who will serve as the expert to provide actionable insights driving revenue goals of our clients’ commerce experiences that span retailer sites, marketplaces and direct-to-consumer sites. You will be responsible for stewarding analytics internally and with clients.
You will have a track record in eCommerce Analytics or a similar role. You are comfortable with strategic thinking as well as being hands-on with tactical execution.
- Focuses on improving the customer experience and sales by developing a deep understanding of customer behavior across client’s commerce experiences through analytics.
- Integrate disparate data sources that capture performance of online and offline media
- Create measurement frameworks, dashboards and reports.
- Establish new and evaluate existing KPIs and benchmarks based on client goals, customer trends.
- Detect root causes of changes in metrics and effectively communicate these insights.
- Provide analysis to optimize website, channel performance and customer segmentation.
- Support in designing segmentation and tracking studies.
- Collaborate with media team to build activation audiences for campaigns.
- Execute holistic A/B testing plans in the shopping journey with reporting and recommendations.
- Develop an understanding and/or have knowledge of SEO best practices and its impact on metrics.
- Implement tagging strategy for tracking customer behavior across online experiences.
- Work with technology team to implement analytics based on requirements.
- Assist in eCommerce investment decisions by evaluating and forecasting digital behavior
- Scope the impact of strategic initiatives as an input into eCommerce roadmap
- Manage quality assurance testing related to tracking and analytics.
- Stay up-to-date on trends, explore new analytics tools to improve reporting.
- Bachelor's degree required (major in Business, Economics/Finance, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics).
- Strong analytical skills with solid foundation in statistical techniques.
- 3+ years’ experience in developing and managing eCommerce measurement strategy, data strategy, and reporting.
- Advanced use of Google Analytics 360 for an eCommerce Business (use of Segments, Custom Dimensions, enhanced eCom dimensions and metrics, Custom Reports).
- Web Analytics (SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends) and digital media analytics (Doubleclick, Atlas) a plus.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
- Experience with Business Intelligence & reporting tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Qlik.
- Understanding of data management, forecasting, optimization, predictive modeling.
- Resourceful, collaborative and a creative solution-seeker.
- Professional services background preferred (agency or consultancy), candidates with customer experience (CX), start-up, and/or data strategy background encouraged to apply.