Functioning as Applications Systems Analysts, our primary responsibility is to face the complex challenges and improve the business processes. We identify the technical requirements of customers to provide them with the best possible services. Based on the requirements of customers, we prepare in-depth business analysis reports for outlining their business problems and recommending solutions. Being Applications Systems Analysts, we consult with users for determining the current operating procedures. We also write and prepare documents related to the program development and its process flows. We also develop training materials that are used in mentoring and guiding the junior staff.
- mentoring the junior team members
- participating in business discussions
- analyzing and improving the business processes
- providing detailed support for business requirements
- designing and developing software components