Avaya is a multinational technology firm that provides digital communication products, solutions, and services for businesses. The company offers unified communications and contact centers, cloud, and collaboration services. Avaya operates through two segments: solutions & products and services. The firm's products & solutions segment offers video & voice calling, messaging & employee collaboration, meetings & conferencing, communication platforms, and application developer products. Avaya's services segment is divided into Global support services, professional services, and enterprise cloud services. The company offers an open and extensible development platform so that customers and third parties can easily create custom application development for their unique requirements. Avaya was founded in 2000, and its headquarter is based in Durham, North Carolina, United States. The firm provides competitive pay packages, healthcare benefits, and other perks to its employees.
Avaya enables the mission critical, real-time communication applications of the world s most important operations. As a global leader in delivering superior communications experiences, Avaya offers a complete portfolio of software and services for contact center and unified communications offered on premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid. Today s digital world requires communications enablement, and no other company is better positioned to do this than Avaya. For more information, please visit www.avaya.com. Job Information
* B.S. or M.S in one or more of the following areas - Telecommunication Networks, Computer Science, Electrical
* Virtual office in US Job Description
Acts as an independent Avaya Cloud Architect and Design Lead in support of reference architecture designs to
be consumed for global deployments of Avaya Unified Communications (UC) and Contact Center (CC) solutions.
* Individual contributor that architects, designs, and documents Avaya CC and UC reference solutions.
* Technical oversight for development and implementation of Avaya CC and UC reference solutions.
* Team lead role on a project with the ability to guide customer and cross-functional internal/partner teams for
Cloud Architecture, Design and Project planning.
* 5+ years of proven industry experience working with Avaya solutions at architecture, design, configuration and
* Ability to work independently and in the team environments as well as with discipline in a remote/home working
* Willingness to travel based on project needs. Technical Skills
Strong Avaya UC and CC experience at solution level spanning multiple Avaya products.
* Integration of Avaya systems with other third-party non-Avaya adjuncts - CRM, Call Recording, Workforce
Optimization, AI solutions and others.
* Strong SIP session management and SIP protocol experience
* Security Architecture and Design - signaling and media encryption
* Proficient in Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
* Create architecture design artifacts for the solution - Power Point high level architecture and vision, technical
visio drawings, configuration details /test plans in Excel and detailed descriptions in Microsoft Word.
* Experience with core data networking and network management knowledge is a plus.
* Experience with cloud automation, cloud design patterns and microservices is a plus.
Experience with market leading public Cloud solutions (AWS, Google, Azure) is a plus
#LI-NA1 Preferred Certifications
Avaya is an Equal Opportunity employer and a U.S. Federal Contractor. Our commitment to equality is a core value of Avaya. All qualified applicants and employees receive equal treatment without consideration for race, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other protected characteristic. In general, positions at Avaya require the ability to communicate and use office technology effectively. Physical requirements may vary by assigned work location. This job brief/description is subject to change. Nothing in this job description restricts Avaya right to alter the duties and responsibilities of this position at any time for any reason.For Job Postings within European GDPR Countries you can access this document for additional Data Privacy Information: https://www.avaya.com/en/documents/gdpr-info-applicants.pdf
Avaya is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Commitment to equal opportunity is an investment in our people and our future growth.