Kindred at Home offers a variety of services to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence. Our home care services range from non-medical personal assistance to skilled nursing and rehabilitation, and our hospice and palliative care services provide patients with pain management and psychosocial support through chronic and terminal illnesses. We are the largest and most geographically diversified home health and hospice organization in the United States.
I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence that s what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates,
, delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
Area Director of Operations
, you will:
- Manage Branch Directors in all operational areas including process and personnel management, sales growth and achieving financial goals.
- Develop annual branch budget and monitor expenditures.
- Analyze gross profit factors, market conditions, business volume/mix, competition and operational costs.
- Partner with Sales counterpart to ensure continued branch growth by expanding new and existing client base.
- Partner with clinical team to ensure quality deliverables designed to oversee patient intake and inquiries and assess patient needs.
This job was posted on Tue Apr 02 2019 and expired on Sun May 05 2019.