GMMB is publicizing, political counseling, and advocating office. It was established in 1983. Established by Jim Margolis. The headquarter is situated in Washington D.C, United States. The other additional office branches are located in Seattle and San Francisco. GMMB is a Democratic counseling, political correspondence, and publicizing firm in the United States. GMMB is a medium-sized media organization with 350 representatives zeroing in on the regions of corporate social effect, political missions, brand situating, and issue correspondence. They use correspondence aptitude to add to more beneficial children, better schools, more attractive laws, and chose pioneers from a political technique for paid media arranging, from imaginative narrating and plan to complex mission improvement. GMMB is an established organization that loves to enlist graduates from American University.
Are you up for a meaningful challenge? Do you aspire to use your creativity to drive social change?
Then come join our team of sharp, passionate and (sometimes) quirky activists. In our 30+ years, we’ve helped elect presidents; fought for stricter regulations on tobacco, drunk driving and carbon emissions; united foster children with their forever families; and helped bring health coverage to all Americans.
Our mission: to create real and lasting change in the world. And between our D.C. home base, San Francisco and our Seattle office you’ll find all the know-how and drive to create campaigns that deliver real results.
…social and digital strategists, communications and advertising gurus, designers, writers, media planners and multi-media producers.
…an Art Director
who knows how to:
- Develop a big picture concept and then build out a full suite of campaign assets that may be tailored for different audiences on a variety of channels
- Collaborate with other staff members with supervision from a creative director to develop engaging creative concepts that achieve strategic objectives
- Work as part of an integrated team to understand client goals and develop relevant and effective advertising and communication strategies
- Take responsibility for the visual elements of the creative product - type style, imagery, photography, color and layout
- Effectively sell creative concepts and thinking to both internal team and clients
- Remain current on advertising, branding and communications industry trends and social and cultural trends, using this knowledge to elevate thinking, propose new opportunities and solutions, and enhance creative strategy and product
- Is knowledgeable about and remains current on client's brand and brand standards
- Wants to do some good in the world! We’re passionate about our clients and what we do. We want you to be passionate about it too
GMMB is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other discriminatory factors prohibited by law.
- A Bachelor's degree in advertising, communications, graphic design or related field
- Solid understanding of advertising and marketing principles
- 2-5 years of experience as an art director, preferably at an agency or in-house creative department
- Exceptional digital and design skills
- A familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and MAC OS
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects
- Excellent client service skills; flexibility to work evenings and weekends - because we're a client services firm and sometimes that's when our clients need us
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and MAC OS