We're shaking up perceptions of what a fast food restaurant can offer its employees. To accommodate employees’ lifestyles, Taco Bell boast's an array of amazing services and benefits that workers can take advantage of to make their lives a little easier.
We care about the success of our employees and provide guidance and tools to help them grow and succeed. We recognize Taco Bell is that first job for many – and that a first job sets the stage for where you go next. We do so by focusing on hiring the best people, recognition and engagement.
"Think outside the bun" with a career at Taco Bell...
because this is a place where great people are in great company!
We have fun, and we offer personal challenges and growth. The Assistant General Manager (AGM) has the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant in the Restaurant General Manager's absence, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team members, financial accountability, ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer and other duties as required or assigned.
18+ years old
Additional Responsibilities Include :
- Maintaining fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensuring products are consistent with company quality standards
- Ensures Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
- Assists Profit & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate action
- Assists Restaurant Manager in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team members
- Conducts performance appraisals, takes disciplinary action, motivates and trains
- Ensures company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
- Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing plans
- Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those decisions
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts
The ideal candidate for the Assistant Manager position will possess:
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Good communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Basic personal computer literacy
- High School Diploma or GED preferred. College or university Degree Preferred
- 1-2 years supervisory experience in either a food service or retail environment, including Profit & Loss responsibility
In addition to a great career, we offer the following benefits:
- Major Medical
- Life/AD&D insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Paid Time Off (2 weeks after one year of service)
- FMLA (for Full-time employees)