We're shaking up perceptions of what a fast food restaurant can offer its employees. To accommodate employees’ lifestyles, Taco Bell boast's an array of amazing services and benefits that workers can take advantage of to make their lives a little easier.
We care about the success of our employees and provide guidance and tools to help them grow and succeed. We recognize Taco Bell is that first job for many – and that a first job sets the stage for where you go next. We do so by focusing on hiring the best people, recognition and engagement.
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
You support the Restaurant General Manager (RGM) by managing great work shifts and completing administrative duties. In the absence of the RGM, you provide the leadership necessary to make sure the restaurant consistently operates to Taco Bell standards. Key responsibilities include seeing that Team Members, Team Member Trainers and Shift Leads complete all assigned duties and serve safe, quality food in a friendly manner. You also assist the RGM with facility maintenance, finding, hiring and developing great Team Members and Shift Leads and making sure health and safety standards are met.Job Requirements:
- High School Degree or GED preferred.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
- (1 to 2) years of supervisory experience within the food service/retail/customer service
Industry, including Profit & Loss responsibility.
- Ability to calculate/analyze data. Basic business math and accounting skills.
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation.
- Personal Computer operations preferred.
- Regular access to personal vehicle
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs. and carry up to 30 feet
- Able to push/pull up to 90 lbs. up to 30 feet
- Able to stand and walk for majority of the work shift
- Able to work 50 hours a week.
- Solving customer complaints quickly and with a smile.
- Providing feedback to restaurant team members in a positive manner.
- Following cash, security, inventory and labor policies and procedures.
- Reading and understanding reports and responding appropriately to solve problems.