California-based PrideStaff is a staffing firm providing businesses with temporary and permanent staffing in the areas of office support, finance and accounting, light industrial, legal support, telemarketing, and customer service. The company's franchise offices serve small and midsized companies, as well as large multinational enterprises and U.S. government agencies. PrideStaff has over 65 offices throughout the country. PrideStaff offers comprehensive benefits to placed Field Associates, providing a continuous sense of security, even if you change jobs within its network. You also have the opportunity to receive continuing coverage if your assignment ends. You become eligible for benefits on your first day of work and have 60 days to either enroll in or waive coverage. The benefits plan includes medical, hospital, fixed indemnity, dental and vision plan options, life and disability insurances and 401K plan (the latter after one year of service).
A company in Foothill Ranch serving medical providers, clients and patients is looking for an Assistant Manager of Client Services. The client services team assists policyholders, clients and partners around the world from their Operational Office that is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The company’s strong commitment to service and performance sets them apart from their large corporate competitors. They have a talented, experienced, multi-cultured team, and an environment and culture where independence, reliability and hard work is rewarded.
The Assistant Manager’s primary role will be to assist the Client Service Manager in day to day functions as outlined below. They are responsible when the Manager is out of the office. They assist the CSR’s with questions that may arise in difficult cases, phone-calls, e-mails as well as questions in general, and maintain a high level of client satisfaction. This must be a person who values productivity, has attention to detail and works well within a team as well as independently. This is a temp-to-hire position, with an excellent opportunity for growth and advancement. The pay is $21 to $26, based on experience. They also offer a competitive employee benefits package.
- Working alongside the Manager of Client Services, to provide support and back up.
- Direct contact with clients, providers, and patients providing excellent customer service, upholding our strong reputation.
- Conduct monthly CSR meetings. Main objective to provide feedback based on performance within the team as well as identifying areas that need improvement.
- Implementation of new clients and assist with implementation manual/document.
- Creating, analyzing and distributing reports on weekly and monthly basis.
- Assist Account Managers, and Business Development with creating and maintaining SOPs and contracts.
- On-Boarding of New Hires.
- Creating and updating Employee contact list.
- Ensuring a positive and competitive work environment.
- Ensuring Company Policies and Procedures are followed and assist with updating content.
- Attend meetings with upper management in the absence of the Manager of Client Services.
- Identifying employee’s skill set and utilize them for various projects.
- Point of contact for Account Managers and Business Development.
- Assisting Client Services Manager in planning and implementing strategies
- Be a team player leading by example.
- Perform annual reviews.
- Any and all other duties that are assigned by the Manager of Client Services or the Executive Team.
- Continually expand your knowledge of our business.
- Be on call when required.
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced and developing environment
- Thrives in an environment working independently, but also collaboratively
- Strong medical background encouraged, will train accordingly
- Language skills and multi-cultural experience desired
- An understanding of the U.S. healthcare system is a plus
- Creative, the ability to excel at new endeavors, problem solve and exhibit exceptional verbal communication skills
- Computer Skills required: Outlook, Word and Excel