Real Estate Equities is a real estate firm that provides real estate services. The firm offers property management and real estate investment services. Real Estate Equities focuses on apartments, single-family homes, townhomes, multi-family housing, affordable housing, and senior housing. The company focuses on offering affordable accommodation for any household size to make sure that its people find the right home for their current or future requirements.
Real Estate Equities was founded in 1974, and its headquarter is based in St Paul, Minnesota, United States. The firm provides highly competitive pay packages, healthcare benefits, paid vacations, and other perks to its employees.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide all customers with exceptional customer service and foster good resident relations
2. Train and supervise staff on all job responsibilities and be a valuable leader of an effective on-site team
3. Enforce Top 11, agency mission, vision and values and management policies and procedures
4. Perform functions in a continuous manner without assistance/supervision
5. Meet and greet customers in person and on the telephone
6. Participate in the showing and renting of apartments to prospects
7. Participate in the taking of applications and other necessary paperwork to rent or renew apartments
8. Assist residents with their questions and record service requests
9. Participate in preparing for and performing the marketing outreach program
- Show and lease apartments and follow up with prospects.
- Process applications and other necessary paperwork to lease or renew resident leases.
- Assist residents with questions and record service requests.
- Receive and input rents and all other fees from prospects and residents.
1. Must possess one year of property management & Leasing Agent experience, which includes supervisory responsibilities
2. Must have knowledge of managerial, supervisory and fiscal practices
3. Must possess the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
4. Must possess excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
5. Must have intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, Yardi experience desired
Founded in 1972, Real Estate Equities is a residential property management and ownership company based in the Minneapolis and St. Paul area. We focus in apartments, townhomes, single family homes, multi-family housing, affordable housing and senior housing. We strive to help you find the perfect home. We offer a wide variety of apartments that can accommodate nearly any household. We currently operate apartments in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Indiana.
Our mission is our purpose as an organization. It is what we are constantly working together on to achieve.
Providing Housing. Building Communities. Enhancing Lives.
Here at Real Estate Equities we believe in the importance of having core values, our principals and our standards. These core values we encompass are:
Ownership, Right Attitude, Knowledge, Integrity