Forever 21 is a family-owned, American-only fast fashion retailer headquartered in Los Angeles, CA. It operates over 700 stores in the Americas, Asia, the Middle East and the UK. The brand is known for its trendy offerings and low pricing, selling accessories, beauty products, home goods and clothing for women, men and children. The company is always on the lookout for talented individuals eager to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Forever 21 offers multiple opportunities for career development and advancement, and have robust internal transfer procedures which support individuals who wish to explore job opportunities outside of their current expertise.
Assistant Store Manager, Operations - Tysons Corner Mall #258
0258 - F21 - Tysons Corner Mall - McLean, VA 22102 US (Primary)
Group (Job Type)
High School or equivalent
Retail - Field Operations
Job Description Want more than just a job?
Join Forever 21’s Retail Operations Team and showcase your fashion retail skills while working with our exceptional retail staff! Position:
Assistant Store Manager, Operations Department:
Remote – Store Operations Reports to:
Store Manager Direct Reports:
Yes FLSA Status:
1961 Chain Bridge Road, #E20L, McLean, VA 22102 Job Purpose:
The Assistant Store Manager of Operations oversees the store leadership team in ensuring the store’s facilities, loss prevention audits, service, staffing goals, payroll planning, safety, administrative work, company programs, and inventory control are actualized in accordance with company-defined practices and processes.Deliverables:
- Actively participates in store walkthroughs with Store Manager and District leadership to ensure the consistency and quality of service and operational execution.
- Manages hiring goals and payroll planning and forecasting against key targets.
- Educates and provides feedback to store team on operational standards, processes and company programs.
- Drives results through creating short-term plans and long-term strategies, processes, and events that create a positive in store experience for both our store team and our customers.
- Partners with merchandising leaders to ensure execution of markdowns/signage/marketing align with merchandise placement.
- Lead overall store earnings by driving top line sales and managing controllable contribution. Spends at least 60% of shift performing Leader on Duty tasks.
Job Requirements Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent.
- College degree or relevant technical or vocational training preferred.
- Must have at least 2 to 3 years of retail experience with prior supervisory or management experience.
- Must be skilled in coaching and training, sales generation, strategic planning, and customer service.
- Must have excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to maneuver around sales floor and stock rooms, work with cleaning chemicals, and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including a minimum of 2 closing shifts per week and 2 full weekends per month.