Duff and Phelps, a multinational financial consultancy firm, founded in 1932 by William Duff and George Phelps in Chicago, Illinois, US.
Current CEO is Noah Gottdiener.
They were founded to advocate fairness and transparency in public as well as the private sectors. They provide financial services to maximize value for clients. They offer services in the following areas of valuation, disputes and investigations, cybersecurity, and regulatory issues. They are leading global providers of risk solutions and the leaders in complex business services and have approximately 4000 skilled professionals in 25 countries around the world.
Main headquarters are in New York, United States.
They make an annual revenue of approximately $925 million (USD).
They differentiate themselves in their commitment to question assumptions, critically analyze the facts and provide the clients with what they need to know to make favorable decisions.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
The restructuring team works directly with the company to ensure that a comprehensive restructuring solution is developed while maintaining a goal to maximize the company's value
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career.
* Assist companies in financial distress including pre-crisis situations, out-of-court workouts, and Chapter 11 reorganizations
* Prepare or analyze cash flow forecasts, business plans and financial models
* Analyze client business plans, debt capacity, competitive positioning and strategy, key-contracts and relationships, and regulatory considerations
* Apply business, economics, finance, accounting and analytical skills to various client situations and practice disciplines
* Assist with liquidation and valuation analysis
* Valuation analysis and financial modeling for potential sale or merger
* Prepare complex cash flow projections to model business processes or actual or hypothetical transactions
* Preparation of and participation in management presentation and new business presentations
* Industry and business research
* Significant client interaction at multiple levels
* Minimum of 3 years experience at bulge bracket or reputable boutique or regional investment bank
* Minimum of 1 year restructuring/bankruptcy experience from an operational restructuring boutique and/or restructuring investment bank
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics or an MBA
* Strong knowledge of corporate finance and expertise within the field of restructuring
* Highly motivated with the ability to work a demanding schedule in an entrepreneurial environment
* Superior interpersonal, communication, marketing, sales and organizational skills
* Excellent research abilities including familiarity with Bloomberg, Capital IQ etc
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.