WWE is a publicly traded (NYSE: WWE), integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment with more than 700 employees whose mission is to put smiles on people’s faces. WWE’s PG, family-friendly programming is broadcast in more than 170 countries and 35 languages and reaches more than 650 million homes worldwide.
WWE’s operations are organized around four lines of business – Media Division, comprised of WWE Network, Television, Home Entertainment and Digital Media; Live Events; Consumer Products Division, comprised of Licensing, Venue Merchandise and WWEShop; and WWE Studios.
Audio Engineer / Editor, PODCASTS
This position is responsible for recording and editing current roster of shows on WWE’s PODCAST NETWORK.
- Set up, record, edit and archive all field/remote podcasts
- Work alongside producers to capture and curate content for audio distribution
- Work with Audio team at TV to develop original sound design for each show
- Listen / watch down studio recordings in real time and make edit notes for faster post-production turnaround
- Ensure all necessary ad copy is recorded and delivered to sales team on time
- Output cuts for creative review, make quick-turn revisions and QC content
- Mix and upload final wav and mp3 files
- Archive raw recordings and final edits to Media Asset Management Team
- 7+ years in audio engineering / editing either in podcasting, radio and/or digital video
- Deep knowledge of the latest in audio hardware, software, accessories
- Proven track record of delivering quality audio product to spec and on deadline
- AVID, Adobe Premiere and Adobe Audition
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Product knowledge of current and past WWE shows, talent and storylines a plus
- Willing and able to work in Stamford, CT as well as travel/work weekends