Headquartered in Albuquerque, New Mexico, The Kemtah Group has prospered in a technology-rich environment that includes Sandia National Labs, the Department of Energy, etc. For these and other U.S. and global clients that include hardware manufacturing and pharmaceutical enterprises, Kemtah is helping to transform existing IT services into dynamic, efficient, responsive, optimized units that are managing IT services according to the Best Practices of TOGAF, ITIL, ISO, COBIT, and PMBOK. This means assuring your organization’s technology infrastructure—that orchestra of hardware, software, processes, and personnel—plays in tune to the ovation of your business.
An Automated Systems- Project Manager Job in Oceanside, CA is currently available through Belcan. This is a contract-to-hire role with our key manufacturing client. In this role you will manage the implementation of automation upgrade projects. To be considered for this role, you will have a B.S. Degree in Engineering, +3 years of experience, (preferably pharma industry) Rockwell/DeltaV Experience needed.
Technical Project Manager Job Responsibilities:
* Work with cross-functional team comprised of contractors and full-time employees to successfully manage the implementation of automation upgrade projects from funding through project close out
* Responsible for creating and maintaining project schedules, coordinating with manufacturing on production windows to avoid/minimize manufacturing impacts
* Manage Project Budgets by obtaining Proposals from required contractors/SI"s/OEM"s and approving PO"s Invoices and Change Orders
* Regularly communicate with customer management overall project status including project financials, risks, and milestones
Technical Project Manager Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
* Five to eight years of automation controls experience
* Possesses a fundamental understanding of control systems (Rockwell, DeltaV, OEM-based) and networking architecture is required
* Project management experience is a must
* Solid understanding of the typical flow of an automation project from project initialization to close
* Understands what questions to ask and when to detect and mitigate issues and risks
* Understanding of Life Sciences environment i.e. Validation/Qualification/Documentation practices
* Possesses solid communication skills to be able to coordinate between technical leads, quality leads, system owners, and other project managers
If you are interested in this Technical Project Manager Job in Oceanside, CA, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided. Although not guaranteed, this job has the potential of converting to direct employment with our client.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.