Milestone Technologies, Inc.
Dream IT. Innovate IT. Achieve IT.
Since 1997, Milestone has been helping clients create and operate their critical IT infrastructures so they can focus on their core business. A few things that make us special:
Passionate Culture: We take pride in our people. Collaborating in a fun environment allows us to keep ideas fresh. We value diversity and encourage people to share their unique perspectives and experiences.
Boundless Opportunities: We love it when people explore. Being exposed to Fortune 100 companies allows our people to learn, grow, and be comfortable in many diverse environments.
Flexible Environment: We understand that personal issues and increased workload happens. We’ve built an environment where employees can balance their work and personal life which increases productivity and creates a healthy lifestyle.
We’ve got 1400 employees in over a dozen countries and growing. If you are interested in becoming a Milestonian, we’d love to hear from you.
AV/VC Tier 1 Tech
AV/VC Tier 1 TechJob ID
2019-8375# of Openings
Regular Full-TimeJob Category
Audio Visual / Video Conferencing
Milestone is looking for passionate and motivated professionals who go above and beyond to solve the world’s biggest problems through innovation and technology. Our vision is to revolutionize the way technology is deployed and supported worldwide. Must have a passion for AV/VC.
- Inspect and maintain all audio visual and video conferencing systems and/or equipment within client facilities as specified by client.
- Proactively support issues reported via email, chat, phone, and other client support mediums.
- Scope for all deliverables is not limited to work location.
- Provide maintenance services for all conference room technical systems including projectors, VC and audio conferencing equipment and infrastructure. This work includes bulb replacement, RMA of equipment, trouble shooting and repairs of any physical layer problems.
- Service tasks from an assigned task queue to service support requests for maintenance/repair.
- Provide support of such items as (but not limited to) LCDs, projectors, and VC systems.
- Participate in development and maintenance of departmental workflow and standard operation procedures applicable to global maintenance and locale specific documentation.
- Participate in Special Projects including (but not limited to) inventory tracking, deployments and general documentation.
- Support VC Ops team as required in user and inter-departmental communication.
- Provide bi-weekly communication to upper management around regional Maintenance support requests.
- Preventative Maintenance (rooms inspected, avg. inspection time, etc.).
- Break-Fix tasks.
- Provide support to all AV/VC requests within client unless otherwise directed by client VC – OPS management.
- A technical knowledge in the maintenance of any and all related AV-VC hardware (LCD’s, touch panels, Cisco Codecs, microphones, projectors, and other video systems) would be a bonus.
- Must have an aptitude for troubleshooting and break/fixing any and all of the above equipment
Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendReferSorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Software Powered by iCIMS