Role :: Mobile Development Senior resource
My Client is looking for an Azure Cloud Architect to join a long term project in Houston, TX OR Hartford, CT Area. Let us connect and discuss the project details if you are open to new job opportunities.
Even if you are not looking out for a new gig, still I will appreciate being in touch with you over LinkedIn or in emails. (If you are not available, Please refer and help someone, We give handsome financial rewards for successful references).
Here are the job details:
Position Title: Azure Cloud Architect
Location: Houston, TX OR Hartford, CT [100 percent onsite]
Duration: Long Term [Potential Extensions]
Other Requirement/Good to Have:
- Minimum of 15+ years overall IT industry experience
- Minimum of 5+ years in a solution or technical architect role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using (Azure) IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
- Experience with any claims-based authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), MFA, JIT, and/or RBAC / Ping, etc.
- Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
- Who understands core principles and best practices for the same
- Understands security and app life cycle
- Fundamentally strong and complete hands-on in .NET, Angular and API development
- Deep understanding of Azure PaaS is required
- Managed the end-to-end lifecycles of a project in a solution architect capacity
- Experience with mission-critical technology components with DR capabilities
- Can adopt and related new technologies to the set of problems faced
- Experience with multi-geography, multi-tier service design, and management
- Extensive experience in financial management, solution plan development, and product cost estimation
- Solid business acumen, management, and marketing communication skills
- Significant experience in presenting ideas, products, concept papers to varied audiences
- Experience coaching and mentoring others
- Leadership capability and proven ability to manage difficult stakeholders
- Experience supporting peer teams and their responsibilities; such as infrastructure, operations, engineering, info-security
Thanks & Regards,
Client Success Director, Droisys Inc.
Office : (408)-874-8333 Ext 214 || Direct: (408)-874-8350
Email: email@example.com | www.droisys.com
Ten-Time Inc. 5000 Honoree (2008-2017)
- provided by Dice