Cookies by Design is an American corporation. The company is based out of Plano, Texas, United States. The company is a producer of handmade, hand decorated cookies arranged into a decorative bouquet. Career opportunities in this corporation includes: shopper manager, shop coordinator, supply chain management supervisor, product quality assurance supervisor, business administration, staff accountant, customer service representative, customer service representative team supervisor and many more. The company ensures proper benefits including 401K retirement plan, pension fund, Provident fund and many more.
We are searching for a skilled, creative Baker who strive to provide excellent baked items and service in an efficient, professional manner. The Baker will mix, roll out cookies, do inventory, order supplies, and perform quality checks on ingredients and finished products. You will clean workstation and equipment, and perform other duties to ensure that customer needs are satisfied and the bakery is well-stocked and operating smoothly.
To be a successful Baker, you should be efficient and friendly with a focus on food quality and customer satisfaction. You should be organized, decisive, attentive, and possess a strong understanding of baking techniques.
- Measuring and combining ingredients and using mixers, heat sources, and other equipment to make baked goods.
- Testing ingredients and finished goods to ensure that each item meets food safety and quality controls.
- Keeping records relating to deliveries, inventory, and production levels.
- Cleaning and restocking workstations and ensuring that all equipment is sanitized and prepared for the next shift.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Strong communication, time and resource management, and planning skills.
- Attention to detail, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients and products.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, plan schedules, fulfill orders, and create amazing baked goods.
- Flexibility to work around customer demands, including early morning, night, weekend and holiday availability.
- Ability to work in hot, hectic environment, stand, walk, bend, use hands and appliances, and lift heavy items for extended periods.