In a rapidly changing world, HUB advises businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected. As one of the world's largest insurance brokers, our focus is dedicated to providing our customers with the peace of mind that what matters most will be protected-through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put our clients in control. Our growing team of professionals across North America represents a broad, deep and one-of-a-kind aggregation of entrepreneurs and leaders recognized for their excellence throughout the insurance community.
WHY CHOOSE HUB?
Throughout our network of more than 450 HUB offices in North America, we offer a competitive, exciting and friendly work environment that strategically positions our employees for longevity and success. At HUB, we believe in investing in the future of our employees, and provide continuous opportunities for growth and development . Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization, focusing on expanding the industry knowledge of our insurance professionals to better serve our valued clients. We are committed to providing you with competitive and flexible benefits options that are rooted in your current needs, yet evolves as your needs change over time. Join us in taking the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction
We are the perfect fit if you:
- are seeking a progressive work environment at a rapidly growing organization
- have a desire to help others protect their future
- have an entrepreneurial spirit and are challenged by the opportunity to grow the business
- are focused on learning and development to enhance your industry knowledge and expertise
- are a self-starter willing to invest time and energy to learn the technical aspects of our business
- believe in integrity and building success by developing relationships with others
The Benefits Technology Specialist is responsible for supporting the Regional Technology Practice Leader in providing HUB clients and prospects subject matter expertise in Benefits & HR Technology. The Technology Specialist supports the process from start to finish including; needs analysis, vendor demonstrations and selection, platform implementation and ongoing client support. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide subject matter expertise in the areas of Benefits/HR and payroll technology solutions for HUB prospects and clients.
- Maintain solid understanding and knowledge of Benefit/HR Technology vendors, their solutions and industry trends.
- Assist the Technology Practice Leader with:
- Conducting client technology needs analysis, vendor search and selection process
- Preparation of educational material, presentations and marketplace insights for staff and clients
- Vendor onboarding with client
- Participate in vendor implementations as needed to provide client guidance to ensure system setup is in accordance with client requirements.
- Assist clients with post implementation issue resolution by acting as liaison with vendor to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Position requires approximately 10-15% travel but may be heavier at times.
*position can be based in any HUB CA office FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PHR or SPHR certification a plus.
- 3-5 years employee benefit insurance experience or similar experience working for a benefit/HR technology firm.
- 3-5 years of experience in customer support/service.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel; ability to listen, clarify and respond well to questions.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Must possess a passion for teamwork, client service and reaching business results through problem solving.
Are you disabled? A Veteran? We welcome ALL candidates and are proud of our wonderfully diverse employee population
Department Account Management & Service
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: High school or equivalent
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
EEOAA Policy at https://hubinternational.jobs/eeo/
E-Verify Program at https://hubinternational.jobs/e-verify/
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or USRecruiting@hubinternational.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.