Beltone New England is the most important Beltone Dealership in North America and maintains to develop in lots of markets with an incredible way of life and devoted control crew. They are one in every of the most important privately owned Reatil Hearing Aid practices within the USA. Michael Andreozzi began out Beltone New England in 2002 with 7 retail places in Rhode Island and has grown it over a hundred places in 10 states with over two hundred crew participants. The company offers career specialties Customer Ear Buds, Retail Hearing Aid Services, and Hearing Testing and Dispensing of Hearing Aids. The company offers Health Insurance – Medical, 401(k) Plan, Term Life and AD&D Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Short Term Disability (STD), Long-Term Disability (LTD) and many more. Being an Equal Opportunity Employer and is strongly dedicated to variety and inclusion, and encourages packages from all certified people with out regard to different non-work-associated factors.
Beltone. Helping the world hear better.
Beltone was founded on the act of helping a friend
to enjoy life more. Since 1940, we have provided
knowledge, tools, service and training to the
professionals servicing the hearing impaired. Beltone
makes quality hearing care available to more people. To
do so, we develop technically optimal hearing solutions
without ever losing focus on the individual’s needs. It
is our belief that no individual should be denied the
possibility of an improved life with better hearing.
Do you have excellent phone etiquette and a positive attitude? Do you have a love for patients and helping them to better their life?
Would you like to challenge yourself and meet company goals? How about not just meeting them but exceeding them as well?
Great Opportunity in Warwick, RI for a Bilingual Call Center Representative who can speak both Spanish and English fluenty.
We are looking for someone who is confident, dedicated, honest, fun, and colorful to join our team!
Hours are 8 hours per day; Monday - Friday
You will be answer incoming calls that are generated from ads sent to potential patients and schedule appointments.
Reconnect with calls to patients who are 3+ years out. Generate email addresses.
If this sounds like something you would love to be part of, apply today!!
- Schedule both hearing test appointments and service appointments for our offices in BNE and BCV using online appointment schedule
- Receive calls from variety of advertising such as direct mail, newspaper and digital marketing.
- Responsible for learning and following your script as approved by the Call Center Manager.
- All calls will be monitored by a third party vendor and feedback and training will be provided by the Call Center Manager
- Responsible for reading through marketing materials sent by the Marketing Manager on a weekly basis so the team is aware of upcoming promotions.
- Enter correct marketing codes for each appointment as supplied by the Marketing Manager
- Enter detailed notes in each appointment to give the local office an overview of each appointment
- Handle all types of calls including: new appointments, Belcare services, removals, cancelations, transfers, disconnects, reschedules, directions, consults, wrong numbers and duplications of patient files.
- Follow up on TV and internet leads
- Daily, when time permits, work the 3+ lists
- Communicate with local offices regarding scheduling of in home visits, after hours appointments and patient calls
- Maintain log of missed calls to follow up on throughout the day and keep on file to call throughout the coming weeks if unable to reach caller
- Maintain daily stats of all calls and there results turned in at the end of your shift.
- Fill out and mail confirmation postcards/letters to all hearing test and service appointments
- Enter e-mails addresses for all new patients as well as update/verify e-mail addresses for current patients if needed. (50 per month is required.)
- Use MapQuest or similar mapping program to give caller directions to local office if provided directions are not sufficient
- Update database when requests come through to be taken off the mailing list and as undeliverable mail is returned to the Corporate office
- Will be trained on benefits and basic knowledge of Beltone products.
- Check all marketing material for accuracy and information
- Must meet or exceed personal and team goals on a monthly basis
- Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Enthusiastic - Ability to bring energy to the performance of a task.
- Friendly - Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others.
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Patience - Ability to act calmly under stress and strain, and of not being hasty or impetuous.
- Self Motivated - Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of ones ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Tactful - Ability to show consideration for and maintain good relations with others.
- Tolerance - Ability to work successfully with a variety of people without making judgments.