Duff and Phelps, a multinational financial consultancy firm, founded in 1932 by William Duff and George Phelps in Chicago, Illinois, US.
Current CEO is Noah Gottdiener.
They were founded to advocate fairness and transparency in public as well as the private sectors. They provide financial services to maximize value for clients. They offer services in the following areas of valuation, disputes and investigations, cybersecurity, and regulatory issues. They are leading global providers of risk solutions and the leaders in complex business services and have approximately 4000 skilled professionals in 25 countries around the world.
Main headquarters are in New York, United States.
They make an annual revenue of approximately $925 million (USD).
They differentiate themselves in their commitment to question assumptions, critically analyze the facts and provide the clients with what they need to know to make favorable decisions.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Through a combination of in-depth subject matter expertise, global research capabilities and flexible technology tools, Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps helps clients take a risk-based approach toward meeting obligations or remediating failures regarding anti-bribery, anti-corruption and related regulatory mandates. These include pre-transactional intelligence; vendor, supplier and distributor due diligence; vendor management platform; leadership/executive vetting; sanctions screening and monitoring; country/industry risk; and bespoke inquiries.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career.
This position is primarily responsible for timely and accurate preparation of invoices, revenue recognition, and accounting process and controls. Requires top level customer support and analytical problem-solving skills. This position works closely with internal and external customers, as well as other members of the Accounting team, to answer invoicing questions or manage related issues.
* Collaborate with other departments to accurately prepare, adjust and verify pre-bill documents before invoicing.
* Enter data accurately into systems to modify projects
* Assist Accounting in applying proper revenue recognition, validating sales tax on invoices and other accounting controls.
* Deliver outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers.
* Ability to manage multiple projects and work on a tight timeframe.
* The desire to work in a dynamic environment with changing reporting needs.
* Analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills; ability to proactively and independently resolve complex issues demonstrating technical aptitude.
* The ability to effectively and adeptly communicate (verbally and in writing) both internally with all levels of the organization and externally with clients to successfully accomplish objectives portraying knowledge and confidence;
* Advanced-level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
* Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (desktop and network), network storage and archival technologies;
* Flexibility to handle additional special projects as assigned; and
* Team player, enjoys being part of a group, driven to add value to the position
Any combination equivalent to:
* At least 2 years of experience in a Billing position or AA Degree in Accounting or Finance
* Project Billing and/or Project Accounting experience preferred
* Experience in legal billing preferred
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.