GMMB is publicizing, political counseling, and advocating office. It was established in 1983. Established by Jim Margolis. The headquarter is situated in Washington D.C, United States. The other additional office branches are located in Seattle and San Francisco. GMMB is a Democratic counseling, political correspondence, and publicizing firm in the United States. GMMB is a medium-sized media organization with 350 representatives zeroing in on the regions of corporate social effect, political missions, brand situating, and issue correspondence. They use correspondence aptitude to add to more beneficial children, better schools, more attractive laws, and chose pioneers from a political technique for paid media arranging, from imaginative narrating and plan to complex mission improvement. GMMB is an established organization that loves to enlist graduates from American University.
Are you up for a meaningful challenge? Do you aspire to use your creativity to drive social change?
Then come join our team of sharp, passionate and (sometimes) quirky communication junkies. In our 35+ years, we’ve helped elect presidents; improved education; fought for stricter regulations on tobacco, convinced the public to make smart decisions behind the wheel, protect their financial investments and increase their disaster preparedness efforts; fought to bring health coverage to all Americans; and brought people together to improve the lives of individuals, families, communities and nations.
Our mission: to create real and lasting change in the world. And between our D.C. home base, Seattle and San Francisco offices, you’ll find all the know-how and drive to create advocacy campaigns that deliver real results.
…issue experts, social and digital strategists, comms and advertising gurus, designers, writers, media planners and multi-media producers.
…a Billing Specialist
who knows how to:
- Process and distribute monthly WIP worksheets to Project Managers
- Track and follow up on missing worksheets
- Prepare client billing in accordance with instructions provided by Project Managers and parameters outlined in the client agreement
- Pull and review client contracts prior to billing
- Assemble, track and distribute client invoices with necessary documentation
- Process invoice reversal requests
- Resolve billing discrepancies
- Research and respond to billing issues timely and effectively
- Assist other Accounting team members during the monthly close process
GMMB is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other discriminatory factors prohibited by law.
- 3+ years of experience in an accounting/financial environment, prior billing experience a plus
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft helpful
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal skills; ability to compose and initiate correspondence
- Excellent client service skills
- Strong problem-solving ability and a well-defined work ethic
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively; flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to take initiative and meet strict deadlines
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook