Founded in 2004, PediaStaff is a nationwide, niche-oriented staffing company focusing on the placement and staffing of pediatric therapists.
We specialize in pediatric speech-language pathologists, occupational therapists, physical therapists, related assistants, and now – school psychologists!
We are the only pediatric therapy firm specializing in all settings and employment durations – full time, part time, contract, direct hire, temp to direct, hourly PRN, and per visit!
PediaStaff is interviewing now for school-based therapy jobs for 2020-2021 school year
For 14 years, our trusted clients have looked to PediaStaff to help them serve special needs children. When schools reopen, whether for summer school, or the start of the 2020-21 school year, they will rely on us more than ever to get services kick-started.
With that in mind, please consider the following opening we are currently looking to fill with a quality therapist like you.
Want a location that has something for just about everyone? We are seeking a School Psychologist for a beautiful district in the Salem, Oregon area for this 2019-20 SY. Explore the scenic wonders, drive one hour to the beach, mountains, or progressive large cities.
- Full-Time School Psychologist for Birth to five program
- Start ASAP through June 10-; M-F 7.5 hours per day
- Based out of the Salem office
Qualifications: You will need to have a Master's Degree in School Psychology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same)
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
- Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
- We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
- You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
- Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
Reference Number: JO-2001-8117-11
Want to see more great jobs at PediaStaff? Visit our website at http://www.pediastaff.com/