Incorporated in 2006; Headquartered in Chantilly, VA. Viedtech is your partner for fast, reliable, cost effective and value added GIS, CAD and Staffing Services. Our commitment to excellence is providing consistent quality service to you while emphasizing our core values of professionalism, honesty, integrity and ethical business practices.
Incorporated in 2006; Headquartered in Chantilly, VA. Viedtech has established itself globally with its services and solution excellence. Viedtech offers fast, reliable, cost effective and value added GIS, CAD and Staffing Services.
We constantly strive hard to refine our quality, expand our capabilities, increase our efficiency, and elevate the superior level of customer service by delivering excellent and targeted solutions with professional integrity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Provide a minimum of 32 clinical direct support hours to clients
- Administer assessments including VB MAPP, Essentials for Living, Functional Assessments, and Functional Analysis’
- Create behavior plans for each child on caseload as needed
- Create and modify Individualized Treatment Plans for each child on caseload as needed
- Document progress on goals
- Instruct, motivate, and assist clients to learn and improve functional activities
- Facilitate Natural Environment Training when appropriate
- Observe client during treatment, compile and evaluate data on patient responses to treatments and progress
- Train and supervise behavior therapists on ABA and child’s program
- Directly observe treatments administered by behavior therapists
- Review documentation and data collection and provide feedback as needed
- Confer with members of ABA therapy staff and other team members, individually and in a conference, to exchange, discuss, and evaluate client information for planning,
modifying, and coordinating treatment programs
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
- Complete billing sheet accordingly to insurance codes authorized and submit in the designated time frame
- Communicate through checking voicemail and email regularly
- Maintain ongoing communication with the parent regarding child’s progress and plan of care
- Prepare and conduct Staff Performance Reviews with Therapy Manager
- Behav Intervent Dev & Mod Intermediate
- Behav Interv Implement Intermediate
- Masters or better in Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Masters or better in Psychology or related field.
- Board certification as a behavior analyst (BCBA)
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience working with children and/or adults with autism, and experience administering the ABLLS-R, VB-MAPP, AFLS and/or Essentials for Living
- 2-4 years: Relevant Management Experience
- 2 years: Providing applied behavior analysis (ABA) services
LICENCES & CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- PTO & Holiday Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Relocation Assistant
- 401 K