This is an environment unlike anything in the high-tech world
and the secret of Costco's success is its culture. The value Costco puts on its employees is well documented in articles from a variety of publishers including Bloomberg and Forbes. Our employees and our members come FIRST. Costco is well known for its generosity and community service and has won many awards for its philanthropy. The company joins with its employees to take an active role in volunteering by sponsoring many opportunities to help others. In 2018, Costco contributed over $39 million to organizations such as United Way and Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.
Costco IT is responsible for the technical future of Costco Wholesale
, the second largest retailer in the world with wholesale operations in twelve countries. Despite our size and explosive international expansion, we continue to provide a family, employee centric atmosphere in which our employees thrive and succeed. As proof, Costco consistently ranks in the top five of Forbes "America's Best Employers"
The BPM Application Admin Analyst
will be responsible for performing installation, configuration, code deployment, production support, tuning and troubleshooting for the Costco Business Process Management Systems (BPMS) Team. This is not a Developer position.
If you want to be a part of one of the BEST "to work for" companies in the world
, simply apply and let your career be reimagined. ROLE
- Supports and maintains IBM BPM Environments.
- Delivers project based work to agreed target dates. Notifies project manager and engineer of any roadblocks.
- Works with vendors, business and application development teams, and other technical teams to meet the needs of the project.
- Installs, configures, and monitors all application and web servers.
- Works with Engineers to implement and support BPMS infrastructure design.
- Monitors load tests, performs deploys, reviews logs, and various other tasks maintaining the BPMS environment.
- Seeks opportunities to learn, automate, document, share, educate, and improve processes.
- Follows corporate security standards and best practices.
- Troubleshoots IBM BPM/Websphere infrastructure issues.
- Participates in rotating on-call support 24x7 and is available to work weekends and/or holidays, as necessary.
- Minimum 1-3 years' experience with:
- Databases, networks, hardware configuration and installation.
- Support and Troubleshooting Production Issues
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience with Fundamental IT knowledge
- Experience with Supporting production application server environments.
- Cloud Infrastructure knowledge.
- AIX and Linux knowledge.
- Team player - friendly, communicative, open, cooperative, honest, thoughtful, and committed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Works with and coordinates resources from multiple teams and support vendors.
- Proven track record for "getting things done".
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to multitask and prioritize work effectively in a fast-paced working environment.
- Familiar with UNIX/Linux RHEL 6.X or 7.X operating system utilities.
- Shell Scripting and knowledge of Linux.
- Any Cloud experience, preferably IBM.
- LDAP experience.
- Splunk/Log 4j Log handling experience.
- Knowledge of at least one Web Server like Apache or IBM http server and it's integration with IBM BPM.
- Knowledge of IBM BPM 8.5.X/BAW Administration and WebSphere Administration.
California applicants, please click here to review the Costco Applicant Privacy Notice.
Apart from any religious or disability considerations, open availability is needed to meet the needs of the business. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of authorization to work in the United States. Applicants and employees for this position will not be sponsored for work authorization, including, but not limited to H1-B visas.
This job was posted on Wed Apr 28 2021 and expired on Fri May 14 2021.