Founded in 1995, Acuity Systems, Inc. offers strategic planning, culture development, sales recruiting, training, management, and consulting.
Unlike traditional sales training that focus on technique, Acuity focuses on changing sales cultures, beliefs, and processes through group classes and one-on-one training.
Acuity Systems also offers business development modules that address hiring, forecasting, sales processes, negotiating, strategic account planning and pipeline management. These modules are designed to ensure that training "sticks", and that new behaviors are created.
Companies typically seek us out because they are facing some of the following challenges:
- Afraid of how much money is being lost on missed opportunities.
- Frustrated because their sales people aren't getting in front of enough new prospects.
- Disappointed because their sales team is cutting price to get deals.
- Overwhelmed because they never managed a team of sales people before.
- Worried because their sales people are 'winging it' and lack a repeatable sales process.
- Struggle to qualify opportunities quickly and accurately.
- Concerned that their sales people don't sell value, ask questions, or create urgency.
Preview Acuity Systems has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and accomplished Business Process Management Lead to join our team to lead development and cloud deployments BPM/Case Management platform. Platform's stack includes but is not limited to: AWS, SoftwareAG Digital Business Platform (former webMethods), Alfresco Document Services, Analytical Tools, and RDBMS technologies Responsibilities: Lead implementation of BPM functions using iterative development methodology Assess, analy